ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke with MS, a supervisor to verify, and Bernard my DVC Guide. As long as the contract was SIGNED before 4/4 they are grandfathered in. Even though it didn't get there until today, I was assured they are going by contract signed date.
That is a HUGE relief! Also contrary to what one broker told another poster above. I would not take anyone's word other than someone who is higher up at DVC/DVD at this point, to be honest, with regards to inclusions and exclusions for contracts going forward, at least until the dust settles.

That is a HUGE relief! Also contrary to what one broker told another poster above. I would not take anyone's word other than someone who is higher up at DVC/DVD at this point, to be honest, with regards to inclusions and exclusions for contracts going forward, at least until the dust settles.
Absolutely! The announcement is too "new"... Some of the verbiage needs to be clarified by the brokers. Will just have to ride this one out. Good or bad.

I've been meaning to add our info all day- and then low and behold, just got notification that we passed ROFR!

Sophie_inBflo-$88-$12040-130-OKW EXTENDED-MAR-00/15, 09/16, 130/17-Sent 3/7, passed 4/4

Just realized that I didn't format it correctly!

Last edited:
Absolutely! The announcement is too "new"... Some of the verbiage needs to be clarified by the brokers. Will just have to ride this one out. Good or bad.

I have a screenshot of a chat conversation where Disney confirms it is by the contract signed date, regardless of whose hands the contract is in.

I wish it was more clear but that's the best I got.

Slightly panicking as I still haven't heard yay or nay. Today was actually day 31! I e-mailed our broker who has e-mailed Disney...fingers crossed!

I called my realtor & asked what they thought about my contract passing... Response, " Not likely." o_O So much for optimism.

I called my realtor & asked what they thought about my contract passing... Response, " Not likely." o_O So much for optimism.
That is sad why did they not say something when you made the offer?
I am so relived mine passed today my broker from the beginning felt we had a good chance

Really hoping my second attempt makes it through now with the new announcement. I was really in no hurry just waiting for the right one to pass. Had I known this I would have probably just paid a little more to be sure it made it through.

That is sad why did they not say something when you made the offer?
I am so relived mine passed today my broker from the beginning felt we had a good chance
That was my comment to the broker... I had told them I was a first time buyer. Be it as it may... Can't look back at this point. We'll see what the next month brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter