ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Axelskater---$127-$17965-130-VGF-SEP- 40/14, 1/15, 130/16, 130/17, sent 4/8, passed 5/6
Just got the good news! Woo Hoo!! Thank you Pangyal. Your efforts are very helpful for the purchase process. Now hoping for a speedy closing so I can use the '14 points expiring September 1.
Hello, VGF neighbour :teeth:! CONGRATS!!!!

This is awesome! Congrats and welcome home!!! I noticed your thank you to Pangyal... Are there other things we can do to help our contract pass ROFR?
This literally made me laugh out loud, thank you :cutie:!!!

And yes, I totally imagined a rash of buyers suddenly making offerings to the Pangyal gods...had a great giggle over this one.

Please remove our prior submission... we decided to go a different route and submit a different contract. Below is our new info... Keeping our fingers crossed.

disneymarcy---$117-$8695-70-BLT-Aug-0/15, 0/16, 70/17- sent 5/5

GREAT new tool... made it super simple!!!
Good luck :flower:!

Gr8tdame---$90-$15083-150-BWV-Aug-0/14, 0/15, 150/16, 150/17- sent 5/6

Okay, here goes my 3rd BWV contract submitted to DVD for ROFR. Paid asking price. Previous contracts were for Dec UY.....see if it makes a difference. It also has no banked or available points. Hopefully DVD will make a decision as fast on this one as they did on the last contract I submitted.
Here's hoping the 3rd time is a charm.
I have fingers, toes, and ears crossed for you for this one :earsboy:

I don't know how everyone doesn't go nuts waiting. It's only been a few days...
My DH keeps saying "you need to chill, or Disney is going to say 'no magic for you' and exercise their ROFL"
He's right, but goodness gracious this is stressful!

I don't know how everyone doesn't go nuts waiting. It's only been a few days...
My DH keeps saying "you need to chill, or Disney is going to say 'no magic for you' and exercise their ROFL"
He's right, but goodness gracious this is stressful!

OMG!! Only 4 days for us and I am losing my mind... I check my email like 50 times a day, even though I know it's way too early. It's become an obsession.

SSR $85 DEC UY: 250 points: 28(2014), 250(2015), 250(2016) buyer pays CC and 2016 dues $23230
I'd love to add you, if you could please plug your data into the formatting tool on the first page and repost using the string it creates for you, thanks so much :)!

When you are closing do you have to send a cashiers check or can you write a check from your checking account. TIA
We needed to send a cashiers check or money order. I simply went to my bank and they made out a cashoire's check for no charge. Took a few minutes.

We needed to send a cashiers check or money order. I simply went to my bank and they made out a cashoire's check for no charge. Took a few minutes.

Wells Fargo charged me $10 to print the cashier's check, so I had the manager close out my savings account with its abysmal rate while I was there. I figured that was a fair trade :)

Last edited:
We just sent our cashier's check yesterday! With the accounts we have, it was free at Chase.

SleighBelle---$105-$23120-200-BCV-Feb-0/15, 200/16, 200/17, 200/18- sent 4/7, passed 5/10

I called this morning and they heard late yesterday afternoon from DVC. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter