ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gr8tdame---$90-$15083-150-BWV-Aug-0/14, 0/15, 150/16, 150/17- sent 5/6

Okay, here goes my 3rd BWV contract submitted to DVD for ROFR. Paid asking price. Previous contracts were for Dec UY.....see if it makes a difference. It also has no banked or available points. Hopefully DVD will make a decision as fast on this one as they did on the last contract I submitted.
Here's hoping the 3rd time is a charm.

julluvsdisney---$145-$7853-50-PVB-Aug-19/15, 21/16, 50/17- sent 5/7

This is awesome! Congrats and welcome home!!! I noticed your thank you to Pangyal... Are there other things we can do to help our contract pass ROFR?

BUY VGF :teeth:
I heard from multiple people including our broker it was slim to none to be ROFR'ed!

Okay, here goes my 3rd BWV contract submitted to DVD for ROFR. Paid asking price. Previous contracts were for Dec UY.....see if it makes a difference. It also has no banked or available points. Hopefully DVD will make a decision as fast on this one as they did on the last contract I submitted.

Good luck! It's rough they took your first two.

We just put in for SSR for $87 and our broker thought we would be fine. He said most all that were taken back were under $85 with 2015 points available. Ours also has the seller paying most of the closing costs bringing the per point cost down to $84.50. I have always heard that Disney really likes when the buyer pays closing costs because that adds $ to the purchase price. It's all pretty unpredictable.

Best of luck with ROFR.
We must have he same broker because that's what mine told me. We passed SSR $87 per point but I see lots passing at $85 and below. One can never tell. I wasn't willing to take any chances, we knew what we wanted and at the end of day if I'm paying a little more than I could have, who cares! We made it in before the 4/4 changes so hopefully the incidentals will be worth the few extra dollars per point we spent! Good luck!

Good luck!

pagntbaby - $117 - $8695 - 70 - BLT - Aug - 0/16, 70/17 - sent 4/21

We submitted on an identical contract... I think they had to be from the same seller... There were 3 listed. Have you heard anything yet? We submitted on 5/2...

WDWbride09---$100-$3400-30-AKL-AUG-30/16, 30/17, 30/18-sent 5/6

Last edited:
Is there a support group for folks who have been waiting (not so patiently) in ROFR for over 30 days?

Today is Day 31 and I am going bananas! (I called the closing company for an update on days 26, 28 and today and they think I am nuts!)

Is there a support group for folks who have been waiting (not so patiently) in ROFR for over 30 days?

Today is Day 31 and I am going bananas! (I called the closing company for an update on days 26, 28 and today and they think I am nuts!)

Yes! This thread :D I had to wait 32 days, but it'll all be worth it, I promise.

Yes! This thread :D I had to wait 32 days, but it'll all be worth it, I promise.
I'm not a contract lawyer (and not sure how the contract is written) but one would think once you pass 30 days that Disney missed the chance to exercise their refusal option...

This process has given me more anxiety then waiting to close on my house!! :rolleyes1

When you are closing do you have to send a cashiers check or can you write a check from your checking account. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter