**ROFR Thread 2015 January-June** Please read 1st post for instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So today is Day 28 and I got it in my head that we would hear today. Although I wonder, do they only notify people on Mondays and Fridays?

I'm getting a little antsy because
1. there are banked 2013 points that I don't want to waste and
2. our 7 month mark is rapidly approaching in July (and these are VGF points that we hope to be able to use in March).
We heard on a Tuesday back in Jan when we passed

SomeImaginationHuh --- $115 - $22,199 - 180 - BLT - June - 180/'14, 180/'15, 180/'16 - sent 4/24

knobster --- $115-$24644-200-BLT-Jun-0/14, 185/15, 200/16 - sent 5/23

We have been on the fence for years now, after staying at BLT 3 days after it opened (cash reservation with free dining!). But the BLT cash reservation discounts dried up a couple of years ago, and we want to get back to staying there.

Anyway, I don't know whether to start counting the days because it was sent to ROFR on the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.

Thanks everyone for all of the good information.

We passed today! So I bet yours will go right on through too, as they are nearly identical! Best of luck!!

So today is Day 28 and I got it in my head that we would hear today. Although I wonder, do they only notify people on Mondays and Fridays?

I'm getting a little antsy because
1. there are banked 2013 points that I don't want to waste and
2. our 7 month mark is rapidly approaching in July (and these are VGF points that we hope to be able to use in March).

Today was day 27 for me, and I just heard back 15 minutes ago! My place only post "congratulation posts" on FB on M & F, so I was bummed when I didn't hear yesterday. But maybe they are doing it today because of the holiday? Good luck!

Congratulations!

So you really think that there are rhyme and reason to these decisions? :)

Thanks for the good thoughts.

Oh, Lord, I don't know! I hope so! Checking the stats and keeping up with this thread were the only things that kept me sane this last month......Now I have to wait on my other to pass. It should only be a week behind.

Oh, Lord, I don't know! I hope so! Checking the stats and keeping up with this thread were the only things that kept me sane this last month......Now I have to wait on my other to pass. It should only be a week behind.
Not long before you have all kinds of new Disney points to use up ;)

We passed! So excited!! And a little surprised!!

They are not really active lately for ROFR it seems, so pretty much everything is going through (we are trying to sneak through a cheap OKW for that reason, lol). Your contract wasn't priced low, so I'm not surprised, but congratulations!

Big congrats to you. I sent on 5/1 so maybe I'll here something back soon. Estoppel is calling your name now.

Thank you! Another thread to stalk o_O
Not long before you have all kinds of new Disney points to use up ;)

I know! I'm ready to start booking some stuff!!

They are not really active lately for ROFR it seems, so pretty much everything is going through (we are trying to sneak through a cheap OKW for that reason, lol). Your contract wasn't priced low, so I'm not surprised, but congratulations!

Thanks! It didn't seem low a month ago, but I've seen so many in the last couple of weeks be around $119. So, I was getting a little anxious. Glad it's passed through!

Thank you! Another thread to stalk o_O

I know! I'm ready to start booking some stuff!!

Thanks! It didn't seem low a month ago, but I've seen so many in the last couple of weeks be around $119. So, I was getting a little anxious. Glad it's passed through!

I have a BLT in ROFR right now that has 2013 points as well and I am not too nervous about it. Maybe that's hubris and I will end up paying for it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter