How far in advance to book rooms at WDW?

10drum

Mouseketeer
Greetings,

It's been awhile since we've been to WDW. Looks like our adult children have agreed to meet there in May of 2025. How far in advance to book rooms?

Thanks for the replies.
So, you can apply a discount code to an existing reservation?

Thanks for the replies.
So, you can apply a discount code to an existing reservation?
Yes and no. They only allocate so many rooms for discounts, so even though you may already have a specific room type booked, they may have already exhausted whatever quantity by the time you call to get it adjusted. Generally speaking, if you get online or call up the day a new discount is released and your room type at your resort qualifies, you should be fine, but it's not a guarantee.

One last question.

I prefer to talk to a rep/cast member.

What is the best number to call?

Greetings,

It's been awhile since we've been to WDW. Looks like our adult children have agreed to meet there in May of 2025. How far in advance to book rooms?
Rooms in limited supply, such as BWI CL deluxe or suites, can fill up as there are just not that many. Also, standard rooms fill first as they are the cheapest category. I have also noticed that POP has been more limited since they added the skyliner. It is less a expensive resort and a lot of people like the skyliner so it's in demand.

I would say at 3-4 months out general availability becomes very limited as people plan early and discounts have been announced.

One last question.

Seach 'disney phone numbers' and you will find the full phone number list on the Disney website. Depending on what you are calling about, there are numbers that get you there faster. You always have to go through prompts to get someone. I don't know of any number that directly connects you to a human.

One last question.

I use 407-939-1936

but whatever phone number you use will give you a series of options to go through before you reach a real person. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter