**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Unrelated but I know some of you were wondering about Jingle Bell Jingle BAM for Dec 17th. The dessert party dates and times have been loaded up but are not available to book yet and there will be a party at 5:45pm with the show at 6:45pm.
Still nothing on Galactic Nights

I know that the Jawa's don't sign autographs but will they pose for a photo? Or, in the alternative, do you need to just try and grab a photo as they are walking by?

It's showing blue on the website but it's saying no times are available. Has anyone had success booking this?? Is it already sold out?
For Dec. 31st? It hasn't opened yet

I know that the Jawa's don't sign autographs but will they pose for a photo? Or, in the alternative, do you need to just try and grab a photo as they are walking by?
There is usually one Jawa trading and one posing for pictures

Yes it will let me click on Dec. 31 and shows 10:45 as a time slot but then when I click on that it says no spots are available.

It's not opened for booking yet.
That's good news because I just got off the phone with Disney reservations and she told me it was all booked. Thanks so much for your help and your information! I'll keep my eyes open for when the reservations actually open up.

Last edited:
So, the website says that the dessert party is closed for seasonal entertainment through Dec 31st. But, this group thinks it will be open on the 31st? So hoping!!

So, the website says that the dessert party is closed for seasonal entertainment through Dec 31st. But, this group thinks it will be open on the 31st? So hoping!!
It's blue right now, it shows the party will be at 10:45pm with the show at 12 to ring in the New Year. The JBJB just opened up so this one might open very soon

With the Jingle Bam Dessert Party now booked for Dec. 15th now waiting for the Dec. 17th Rogue One event to drop!! Also planning on getting tickets to Rogue One Dec. 16th at AMC Disney Springs!!

Lots of stalking the Internet these last couple weeks!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter