**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

One more question, how long have wait times been for Kylo Ren/Chewbacca/Jawa, first thing in the morning versus later in the day? Just trying to decide whether to run there first or to TSMM.

One more question, how long have wait times been for Kylo Ren/Chewbacca/Jawa, first thing in the morning versus later in the day? Just trying to decide whether to run there first or to TSMM.
Early and late in the day the lines are short, around 10 to 20 minutes. Jawas don't have a line to take a pic they are just roaming inside the cantina area
If you are coming during the holidays the lines will be a bit longer

Off topic a bit. A droid organization here in Orlando decided to build an droid to honor the victims of the Pulse shooting and they made these patches to raise money, I think this is a great idea. Not asking you guys for money or anything cause I know that's not allowed here, I just wanted to share the design
14713798_10211078908834403_7158408611563593832_n.jpg

Found it no problem they have patches and stickers as well....

Unrelated but I know some of you were wondering about Jingle Bell Jingle BAM for Dec 17th. The dessert party dates and times have been loaded up but are not available to book yet and there will be a party at 5:45pm with the show at 6:45pm.
Still nothing on Galactic Nights

We are headed to WDW in mid/late Jan 2017. We will be there for 4 full park days, 2 half-days. My kids are 7 & 5 and love Star Wars. They are happy to forgo princesses and other characters to pack as much Star Wars stuff as they can (multiple times, if its fun!
Any SW fans out there with a complete laundry list of everything Star Wars? Parades, Meet & Greets, Rides, etc.

We are headed to WDW in mid/late Jan 2017. We will be there for 4 full park days, 2 half-days. My kids are 7 & 5 and love Star Wars. They are happy to forgo princesses and other characters to pack as much Star Wars stuff as they can (multiple times, if its fun!
Any SW fans out there with a complete laundry list of everything Star Wars? Parades, Meet & Greets, Rides, etc.
Merged you to @yulilin3's SW thread. Please read the first few posts of this thread. :)

Hi;
Star Tours is the only Sw "ride"
Launch Bay has a 10 min. movie with the directors, producers of everything SW,they share their experiences with the franchise and how it has evolved.
Also inside LB you can meet Chewbacca and Kylo Ren, there are plenty of replicas and some props from all the movies, plus the Jawas hanging out in the Cantina area.
March of the First Order is done down Hollywood Blvd and ends at Center Stage. Capt. Phasma shows how the first order trains, it's about a 10 minute demonstration
Also at Centerstage is the SW a Galaxy Far Far Away show, short vignettes with some SW characters making an appearance, this show is about 12 minutes
At ABC Sound Studio they do the Path of a Jedi movie, 10 minutes long, it's a recap of all 7 SW films
Jedi Training is done at the ST stage. Kids 4 to 12 are invited to sign up early in the morning to be able to fight against 2 SW villains
Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular is on hiatus right now but should come back Dec. 31st. It's a projection,laser, fire,smoke and fireworks "spectacular" show
Now you may not see anything posted on the WDW site, they have been very slow to release info, but all of this should still be going on when you come
Description of all of this is on page one, if after reading that you still have questions please fell free to ask :)

Hi;
Star Tours is the only Sw "ride"
Launch Bay has a 10 min. movie with the directors, producers of everything SW,they share their experiences with the franchise and how it has evolved.
Also inside LB you can meet Chewbacca and Kylo Ren, there are plenty of replicas and some props from all the movies, plus the Jawas hanging out in the Cantina area.
March of the First Order is done down Hollywood Blvd and ends at Center Stage. Capt. Phasma shows how the first order trains, it's about a 10 minute demonstration
Also at Centerstage is the SW a Galaxy Far Far Away show, short vignettes with some SW characters making an appearance, this show is about 12 minutes
At ABC Sound Studio they do the Path of a Jedi movie, 10 minutes long, it's a recap of all 7 SW films
Jedi Training is done at the ST stage. Kids 4 to 12 are invited to sign up early in the morning to be able to fight against 2 SW villains
Star Wars A Galactic Spectacular is on hiatus right now but should come back Dec. 31st. It's a projection,laser, fire,smoke and fireworks "spectacular" show
Now you may not see anything posted on the WDW site, they have been very slow to release info, but all of this should still be going on when you come
Description of all of this is on page one, if after reading that you still have questions please fell free to ask :)

Wow!! Thank you, thank you!!! I'm the trip organizer for y family & the least Star Wars knowledgeable, so I kind of didn't know where to start. This all sounds so up their alleys & I can't wait to share these activities with the kids & hubby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter