• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

best way to get to WWoS? Staying at CSR but considering going after lunch at GF.
Buses run every half hour only from Pop Century and the 3 All-Stars. The bus also serves CBR, but stops only at the Custom House. Buses run only when events are scheduled; there is no service on days when no events are scheduled at the sports complex.

Unless you're at one of resorts with direct bus service, Uber or Lyft is advisable.

Best way using transport to get from Hollywood studios to the magic kingdom area? JBJB then a 915 reservation at California grill, will probably see the tree at GF In between.

Best way using transport to get from Hollywood studios to the magic kingdom area? JBJB then a 915 reservation at California grill, will probably see the tree at GF In between.

If you want to get from DHS to GF, just take the bus, then monorail to CR.

There is a bus that runs between DHS and MK. If you want to go directly to the GF, take the bus there from DHS, then monorail over to the CR for dinner.

There is a bus that runs between DHS and MK. If you want to go directly to the GF, take the bus there from DHS, then monorail over to the CR for dinner.
whenever I go to deluxe resorts I have always gone to MK and then boat around. Never used a Bus to the MK deluxe resorts. Do the buses go right to the resorts? or to the ticket and transport place?
thanks!

whenever I go to deluxe resorts I have always gone to MK and then boat around. Never used a Bus to the MK deluxe resorts. Do the buses go right to the resorts? or to the ticket and transport place?
thanks!
Buses go direct to the resorts from AK, DHS, & DS.

From Epcot, you have to take the monorail to TTC and then transfer to the Resort Monorail (or walk to Poly or GF, if you prefer.)

How late does monorail run after EP closes? EP open til 9:30 and MK open to Midnight. Is monorail fastest way from EP to MK at 9:45?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter