Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

Thank you. We have not been for two years and it was all a mess with the redevelopment then which affected the boat service I think.

Best way to get from CSR to AKL for a 5:55pm ADR at Boma? And what time should we leave CSR?
Bus to AK, then bus to AKL, getting of at Jambo House stop. Allow 90 minutes.

On return trip, if AK is closed, take bus to any open theme park & transfer to CSR bus. DHS or Epcot would be better than MK or DS.

We are staying at CSR and would like to get to the winter/summerland mini golf courses. Since BB is closed, what do we do? I have heard CSR drivers can take you directly there?

We are staying at CSR and would like to get to the winter/summerland mini golf courses. Since BB is closed, what do we do? I have heard CSR drivers can take you directly there?
Yes, ask the driver of an Epcot bus (unless you see a bus with "Blizzard Beach" come along first.) Be sure to ask the driver about return service; you might need to request a return bus at the golf starter's desk.

You can also walk, if you're up for it. It's exactly 1 mile. Take the pathway towards the street from the check-in parking lot. Just stay on the path; it will cross the street at a signalized crosswalk, and then turn right to BB. Continue along the street past the BB entrance to the W-S street entrance.

ASSp to Typhoon Lagoon, I know we need to go to DS and then get the bus to TL, how long should it take?

AK to Disney Springs? I could swear that I read somewhere that there was a test of buses from the parks directly to Disney Springs. I also want to say it was after 4pm. But ahh I am getting old and can't remember as good as I used too.
So anyway, if we want to leave AK and go to lunch at Disney Springs? Do we still have to go to a resort close to Disney Springs and then catch another bus to Disney Springs?

AK to Disney Springs? I could swear that I read somewhere that there was a test of buses from the parks directly to Disney Springs. I also want to say it was after 4pm. But ahh I am getting old and can't remember as good as I used too.
So anyway, if we want to leave AK and go to lunch at Disney Springs? Do we still have to go to a resort close to Disney Springs and then catch another bus to Disney Springs?

There was a test a couple years ago that was discontinued, but they are now offering bus service from all the parks to DS after 4:00. But yes, if you want to go from AK to DS before 4:00, you'll have to transfer at a resort.

So wanting to visit both Abracadabar and Jock's Hangar. Would it be best to go to Abra first and then take a bus to DS for Jock's? If we went to Jock's first and then Abra we would have to then travel to an open Park to get back to our resort, wouldn't we ?

So wanting to visit both Abracadabar and Jock's Hangar. Would it be best to go to Abra first and then take a bus to DS for Jock's? If we went to Jock's first and then Abra we would have to then travel to an open Park to get back to our resort, wouldn't we ?
If you head to Jock's first, you will then have to head to a park from BW. If DHS is still open, that would be your best bet. If it were me? I would head to Abra first, then to Jock's.

If you head to Jock's first, you will then have to head to a park from BW. If DHS is still open, that would be your best bet. If it were me? I would head to Abra first, then to Jock's.
Thank you. A little magic first sounds like the trick . 8-)

There was a test a couple years ago that was discontinued, but they are now offering bus service from all the parks to DS after 4:00. But yes, if you want to go from AK to DS before 4:00, you'll have to transfer at a resort.

Thanks!! That's what I thought! Thanks for the confirmation

Ok I swear I've searched this thread every way I know how and can't find the answer. Sorry!

EP to HDDR for 4pm show??

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter