Official 2016 Princess Half Marathon Thread

All pieces of mine are together. Have to put it on and go run this evening when I get home.

Not sure if driving up Thursday or Friday morning. Would like to meet all those that are planning on Trader Sam's Thursday afternoon. Just have to see what happens here at home.

Headed to the gym right now. I'm think about doing easy three mile runs today, tomorrow, and Wednesday morning before my flight. Do you think that's a good last week schedule? I definitely am not planning to run once I'm in Orlando on Wednesday.

Safe travels to everyone going out today!

Sounds good to me. That was my plan, until we got 7 inches of snow today. No getting out for me! I'm hoping for a few short runs this week before my flight on Thursday night. I don't want to tire my legs, but I want to keep them running so it doesn't feel like forever since going out on Sunday morning!

Think I got my plan down.
Thurs-Arrive 8:30
Go to Hotel and hop on bus to Expo
Lunch at BOG
Magic Kingdom rest of the night

Fri- 5k!
Head over to Magic Kingdom for pics with princesses
Back to hotel for nap
Hollywood Studios for the night

Sat-Universal

Sun-
Disney Springs
Leave

Lunch at BOG

Fri- 5k!
Back to hotel for nap

Sat-Universal

Sun-
Disney Springs
Leave
We're heading to Universal Saturday, too! I hope it isn't too, too crowded...

Ugh I had to go to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection. Fortunately they said my lungs sound good so fingers crossed everything goes well for Sunday. Not sure how much training I will be able to get done in these last couple days though...

Ugh I had to go to the doctor today and I have a sinus infection. Fortunately they said my lungs sound good so fingers crossed everything goes well for Sunday. Not sure how much training I will be able to get done in these last couple days though...
UGH!!! Luckily, that's above the neck so you should be okay...I'm guessing you got antibiotics, too, so those should make good progress for you by the weekend. Fingers crossed for you :)

Can someone direct me? A friends kids are running on Friday afternoon. We would like to go over and cheer them on. Where are those races in relation to the expo?

Lunch at BOG

Fri- 5k!
Back to hotel for nap

Sat-Universal

Sun-
Disney Springs
Leave
Sounds great! I will be at BOG lunch on Thursday as well. Universal on Friday for me. Then, Expo and Disney Springs on Saturday. Half and Epcot on Sunday!

Can someone direct me? A friends kids are running on Friday afternoon. We would like to go over and cheer them on. Where are those races in relation to the expo?

The same area as the expo, but back back back behind the buildings. Just follow the path/sidewalk, down the stairs, and you'll find the area.

More info is on page 16/30 of the Event Guide which can be found on rundisney's princess page, under Runner Info/communications (or similar).

The same area as the expo, but back back back behind the buildings. Just follow the path/sidewalk, down the stairs, and you'll find the area.

More info is on page 16/30 of the Event Guide which can be found on rundisney's princess page, under Runner Info/communications (or similar).
Thanks! I have the event guide downloaded but the layout of the expo area confused me. I should be able to pop over there while shopping then.

Will one of you early expo goes post a photo of the half shirt or at leas the color.
I am not flying out until Friday night and will pack Friday and I want to go as light as possible. I want to take shorts/skirt to match shirt on Sunday after run. Thanks!

Will one of you early expo goes post a photo of the half shirt or at leas the color.
I am not flying out until Friday night and will pack Friday and I want to go as light as possible. I want to take shorts/skirt to match shirt on Sunday after run. Thanks!

I will. We are taking an uber over to be there before it opens Thursday. :)

I was even hoping for a race shirt "leak" like in 2014. We're leaving at 4am tomorrow and today is packing day. If I like the shirts, I can pack less. On the other hand, if I don't like the shirts, I'm sure raw threads would be happy to sell me a few things to wear for the rest of the trip. :)

The weather here is all over the place so pack accordingly lol. Sunday night I was freezing without a jacket, in capris and a tee shirt. Yesterday we were comfortable in sparkle skirts, tee shirts and light jackets. Last night we wore tights under the skirts and I had a long sleeve shirt under a sweatshirt. Then it rained last night. Today we are in sparkle skirts and tank tops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter