News Round Up 2016

News

Earful tower is gone!! I could see it from my condo all week. Noticed last night during the fireworks that it wasn't lit up like previous nights. This morning the whole thing is gone (well, at least the top, I am a distance away)!! Photos posted in next reply.

Last edited:
News

Earful tower is gone!! I could see it from my condo all week. Noticed last night during the fireworks that it wasn't lit up like previous nights. This morning the whole thing is gone (well, at least the top, I am a distance away)!! Photos posted in next reply.
Wow, that's sad to see it gone. Maybe they'll put it up somewhere else.

Just goes to show how quickly they can work when they want to. I wish they would apply the same determination for completion to a few other projects. Just think of the things they could accomplish in 366 days if they wanted to! One would think they might almost be able to build a whole park. Oh wait..

News

I just this reported over on WDWmagic. For the first few years after the studios opened, they would put a Santa Claus hat on top of the Earful Tower during the Christmas season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter