News Round Up 2016

Geez, and here I am trying to figure out the budget for my Disney wedding.

Not all Disney weddings cost this much!! You could do the escape package starting at 5,000 for 18 guests for example. Carrie Heyward's Passporter's Guide to Disney Wedding and Honeymoons has some good info about Disney weddings and pricing!

Disney Weddings has been working with GMA all week I believe.

Geez, and here I am trying to figure out the budget for my Disney wedding.

News
Disney announced new wedding packages IN the Magic Kingdom at the east plaza garden. I think the only location previously was the train station.

http://usat.ly/1N6z79H

For $75k that better include a night in the castle. If I won the lottery, I'd do it, but that's the only way. I don't have the luxury of having more money than brains.

Not all Disney weddings cost this much!! You could do the escape package starting at 5,000 for 18 guests for example. Carrie Heyward's Passporter's Guide to Disney Wedding and Honeymoons has some good info about Disney weddings and pricing!

Thanks! Yeah, my fiancee has binders and all that. I think we will have to do a modified Wishes. She listens to Carrie's podcast all the time. Has me listen to some too. I tell her just to tell me what to wear and where to show up :p

For $75k that better include a night in the castle. If I won the lottery, I'd do it, but that's the only way. I don't have the luxury of having more money than brains.

I don't believe a night in the castle can be bought. It can only be given away in a sweepstakes. At least from what I've read, I've never heard of anyone paying to stay in the castle.

I don't believe a night in the castle can be bought. It can only be given away in a sweepstakes. At least from what I've read, I've never heard of anyone paying to stay in the castle.
Yes it's only given away or some celebrities are allowed to stay there.

I don't know if this is true, but I've also read that the castle suite is the cheapest hotel room on property. They list the value of staying in the room as under 100 dollars or something like that so that when they give it away as prizes it doesn't break the bank for anyone in taxes.

Thanks! Yeah, my fiancee has binders and all that. I think we will have to do a modified Wishes. She listens to Carrie's podcast all the time. Has me listen to some too. I tell her just to tell me what to wear and where to show up :p

Oh I'm well aware. That was kind of sarcasm. And technically Tom Cruise donated a bunch of money to a charity of Disney's choice in order to stay there, so that kind of counts. But my point was that 75k is an outrageous amount of money for a wedding. Just my personal opinion of course.

Oh I'm well aware. That was kind of sarcasm. And technically Tom Cruise donated a bunch of money to a charity of Disney's choice in order to stay there, so that kind of counts. But my point was that 75k is an outrageous amount of money for a wedding. Just my personal opinion of course.

It is a lot! It's over 3x what I spent on my wedding and I thought MINE was expensive. However, it's a lot less than some people spend! The wedding industry is an absolute cash cow.

It is a lot! It's over 3x what I spent on my wedding and I thought MINE was expensive. However, it's a lot less than some people spend! The wedding industry is an absolute cash cow.
Oh absolutely! I think I spent 20k and thought that was outrageous! It adds up real quick!

The Donald's butt cupcake cracks me up. Lol.

It almost made me miss the price tag on it. $5.59! Would anyone actually pay out of pocket for that? I'm bake quite a bit at home so I have a very hard time believing that as a real price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter