Musket Mickey Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heather and Docmom, you have a PM from me with the sign info. Bama Ed

For Wannabe and Golf&Eat,

I THINK I sent you a PM (now called a Conversation[?]) with the sign info. New software and all......

Bama Ed

Bama Ed

I sent you a PM. We ordered a sign a few years ago and would like to order another.

Bama Ed

I sent you a PM. We ordered a sign a few years ago and would like to order another.

psw, I didn't have a PM from you. Would you check the thread started by "CoachSiebert" and the post where I talk about the error message? I got that same message for your user name (that you weren't accepting messages/conversations).

Lemme know.

Ed

Bama

I'll try sending you another PM when I have 10 posts, think new forum prevents them until you have 10

If you are talking about one of these, check your messages. We love ours and saw a lot of them this past week while we were there.... :thumbsup2

Richard_Laura_and_Taylor.jpg
Please info on sign for me too

Sign info for me too.... on here or at carmendepot6528@aol.com...... Please.... Thanks Bama

Need to get to 10 posts, Carmen, before I can send you a PM.

psw757, I think the 10-post thing you did worked - I think the message I've sent to others (copied/pasted) was sent to you - please confirm. wendypooh, I sent you the info also.

Bama Ed

Need to get to 10 posts, Carmen, before I can send you a PM.

psw757, I think the 10-post thing you did worked - I think the message I've sent to others (copied/pasted) was sent to you - please confirm. wendypooh, I sent you the info also.

Bama Ed
Think I am at 10 now for a message.... I hope ughhg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter