Mega-Con? Mega People! Mom and Daughter travel again! 1/30-2/5, PTR info 4/26*

It was a bummer especially since we only had two park days. I’m glad we have rode Rise many times and GotG a few times and yes, I will be there in April and September!
And December!!! We have to pick our dates. :)
I can't even imagine... it's been so long.
If I'm not mistaken, I think the last time was when we had a DisMeet in the summer of 2022! Definitely way too long!

And December!!! We have to pick our dates.
We do! Let’s chat soon about it! I’m in 100%
Yup. That was the last time.
And that meet was way too short!
You should plan a solo trip in early December and meet up with Susan and I and maybe Alison and Jill!
I'm hoping you ladies overlap with Jill and I! :hyper:
That would be awesome do you two have your dates picked out yet?

“Who doesn’t love spending time with Chewbacca?”

We had a great night of sleep and I passed on some misinformation haha 😆 We took the boat back to the resort. I am so use to saying we grabbed a Lyft. The boat ride was nice and relaxing, however, a tad chilly. The boat transportation is a really nice option! :drive:

We had talked at dinner last night and decided to go back to DHS this morning. Our priorities this morning are MMRR, TSM, and MFSR. We didn’t want to get a fancy ride for Rise or RD it so we skipped it this trip. I bought Genie+ this morning and got a MMRR for 9:30am. I had a banana and some of the lemon cookie, it was yummy! We got ready and headed out taking a Lyft this time, I promise! :laughing:

We arrived right before the 9am opening and wow it was crowded. We should have went in the extra 1/2 hour early resort line but it was almost 9 so we waited with all the other million people!

Once inside, we went to TSM and rode this right away, the line was maybe a 10 minute wait. My prize was a beaver again! Andi did get best in vehicle.
IMG_2024-03-07-173739.jpg
We decided to go into launch bay and see Chewbacca! The wait was zero! Chewy is such a fun meet and greet. We talked about his adventures and how we would be flying in the Falcon soon. Here we are shooting the breeze!
IMG_2024-03-07-173441.jpg
IMG_2024-03-07-173513.jpg
We proceeded to talk with Darth Vader and BB8. The wait times were very short.

Darth Vader was intimidating as you can see by the picture.
IMG_2024-03-07-173331.jpg
IMG_2024-03-07-173405.jpg
BB8 way less intimidating
IMG_2024-03-07-173627.jpg
We went on MMRR next with our FP, I immediately made a FP for TSM again and it was for right away!

We enjoyed the Runaway train and dancing with Daisy! This ride is really a cute one!
IMG_2024-03-08-180911.jpg
We went into GE and rode MF in the single rider line. No wait! We were on the same ship and both gunners! It was okay. We mainly wanted to check out GE at least once on this trip and since we couldn’t get on Rise, this would have to do.
IMG_2024-03-08-181153.jpg
Back onto TSL for one more ride on TSM. Once we tapped in I made a FP for Soarin. We had bought a Guardians fancy ride and a Tron fancy ride for later in the day. I bought these at 7am and picked the times we wanted and I hoped it would work, fingers crossed. 🤞

My score on TSM was a little less than earlier but still the same prize. Andi got 240,000, awesome score.

We saw a Photographer in front of The Chinese Theatre. Here we are!
IMG_2024-03-07-173234.jpg
I picked up a popcorn refill in my 50th souvenir bucket. This would be our snack on the way to Epcot. We took the Skyliner.
IMG_2024-03-07-174019.jpg
Coming up Food and Drinks with art thrown in, yes please!

“Who doesn’t love spending time with Chewbacca?”
Stormtroopers... that's who.
I passed on some misinformation haha 😆 We took the boat back to the resort. I am so use to saying we grabbed a Lyft.
throne of lies.gif
We didn’t want to get a fancy ride for Rise or RD it so we skipped it this trip.
Skipped... it... :faint:
We got ready and headed out taking a Lyft this time, I promise! :laughing:
I will reserve judgment until later. You've been known to throw false information around.
We arrived right before the 9am opening and wow it was crowded. We should have went in the extra 1/2 hour early resort line but it was almost 9 so we waited with all the other million people!
he-chose-poorly-talk.gif
Andi did get best in vehicle.
Don't think I'd wanna go up against Andi. I'd get my butt handed to me!
Chewy is such a fun meet and greet. We talked about his adventures and how we would be flying in the Falcon soon. Here we are shooting the breeze!
I had no idea you were bilingual!
Darth Vader was intimidating as you can see by the picture.
eek!
BB8 way less intimidating
:laughing: Yes, I can see that.
We went into GE and rode MF in the single rider line. No wait! We were on the same ship and both gunners! It was okay.
:thumbsup2

As long as you're not engineers. Yuck.
IMG_2024-03-07-173234.jpg
Nice shot of you both. :)
I picked up a popcorn refill in my 50th souvenir bucket. This would be our snack on the way to Epcot. We took the Skyliner.
popcorn on the skyliner???? Why did I never think of this?!?!!?

I love your perfectly balanced breakfast of sweet treat cookie and healthy banana. That’s what holidays are all about in my book- cookies for breakfast 😂 You two really managed to get a lot done even with arriving with the hoards at 9sm.
Great character meets and photos. I love how easy the skyliner makes it to hop over from HS to Epcot and the views from up there are gorgeous. Bringing popcorn was a smart move :thumbsup2

We arrived at 9am once, too, when we could have done early entry. It took forever to get into the park. HS is the worst park to get into if you don't have early opening.
We decided to go into launch bay and see Chewbacca! The wait was zero! Chewy is such a fun meet and greet. We talked about his adventures and how we would be flying in the Falcon soon. Here we are shooting the breeze!
I never think of going to see these guys. BB8 looks a lot friendlier than Darth Vader. ;)
Once we tapped in I made a FP for Soarin.
This is a good idea. There aren't a lot of rides than need Genie+ at Epcot, but combining it with HS is smart. :)

We decided to go into launch bay and see Chewbacca!
We proceeded to talk with Darth Vader and BB8.

I’ve never met Chewbacca, but it looks like such a fun meet! And my goodness, Chewbacca is HUGE! :laughing:

Also, I didn’t realize (or remember) you could meet BB-8! My daughter would LOVE that - she’s very good at identifying BB-8 after all our YouTube viewings of Rise of the Resistance.

Andi got 240,000, awesome score.

That IS an awesome score! Go, Andi!

Ugh, I hate when it's super crowded.
Once inside, we went to TSM and rode this right away, the line was maybe a 10 minute wait. My prize was a beaver again!
That's awesome on the wait. I pretty much always seem to get Beaver as well.
Chewy is such a fun meet and greet. We talked about his adventures and how we would be flying in the Falcon soon.
Nice! Do you speak Wookie?
We had bought a Guardians fancy ride and a Tron fancy ride for later in the day. I bought these at 7am and picked the times we wanted and I hoped it would work, fingers crossed. 🤞

I hope to be able to do this as well!

You really did get a lot done in Studios this morning.

I love your sweatshirt! Your character meets looks so fun. It's been awhile since I visited with Chewy or Darth Vadar and I've never met BB-8.

Looking forward to your Farts eats.

We had a great night of sleep and I passed on some misinformation haha 😆 We took the boat back to the resort. I am so use to saying we grabbed a Lyft. The boat ride was nice and relaxing, however, a tad chilly. The boat transportation is a really nice option! :drive:
Boat transport is always my favourite!
Once inside, we went to TSM and rode this right away, the line was maybe a 10 minute wait. My prize was a beaver again! Andi did get best in vehicle
Andi is a rockstar!!
We decided to go into launch bay and see Chewbacca! The wait was zero! Chewy is such a fun meet and greet. We talked about his adventures and how we would be flying in the Falcon soon. Here we are shooting the breeze
I need to do this!
We went into GE and rode MF in the single rider line. No wait! We were on the same ship and both gunners! It was okay. We mainly wanted to check out GE at least once on this trip and since we couldn’t get on Rise, this would have to do.
I like MFSR but I would not want to fly. Too much pressure!
Back onto TSL for one more ride on TSM. Once we tapped in I made a FP for Soarin. We had bought a Guardians fancy ride and a Tron fancy ride for later in the day. I bought these at 7am and picked the times we wanted and I hoped it would work, fingers crossed
A major hopping day!
Same!!
I’ve never met Chewbacca, but it looks like such a fun meet! And my goodness, Chewbacca is HUGE! :laughing:

Also, I didn’t realize (or remember) you could meet BB-8! My daughter would LOVE that - she’s very good at identifying BB-8 after all our YouTube viewings of Rise of the Resistance.
It would be such a fun meet!

love your Magical sweatshirt!
:thanks: :love:
Stormtroopers... that's who.
Very true, they would not like to spend the morning talking to Chewy! Unless they are interrogating him!
I will reserve judgment until later. You've been known to throw false information around.
Haha 😂 I couldn’t believe I said Lyft after reading my notes! 📝 review your notes when you have some! My notes are usually quite detailed and these last couple trips very lackluster
One time my score was better than hers and it was because her gun wasn’t working and when I told the CM there is no way I would beat her! We were able to ride again with a functioning gun and she smoked me!
I had no idea you were bilingual!
Andi speaks Spanish and I speak Wookie! :rotfl:
As long as you're not engineers. Yuck.
Yeah very boring haha Gunner isn’t bad but overall the ride isn’t a favorite of mine! Pilot does bump up the entertainment level
Nice shot of you both.
Thank you! 😊
popcorn on the skyliner???? Why did I never think of this?!?!!?
It is the only way to fly, lol 😆 We had the cabin to ourselves and that is always a plus!
I love your perfectly balanced breakfast of sweet treat cookie and healthy banana. That’s what holidays are all about in my book- cookies for breakfast
Disney breakfast is the best! A sweet treat and a little fruit to balance it out
Great character meets and photos. I love how easy the skyliner makes it to hop over from HS to Epcot and the views from up there are gorgeous. Bringing popcorn was a smart move :thumbsup2
It was fun to meet the Star Wars characters! I love the Skyliner it does make traveling between DHS and Epcot a plus and munching on popcorn 🍿 all the better!

We arrived at 9am once, too, when we could have done early entry. It took forever to get into the park. HS is the worst park to get into if you don't have early opening.
It was a slow process and we should have went in the resort line and I totally forgot until we were deep into the line!
I never think of going to see these guys. BB8 looks a lot friendlier than Darth Vader.
Chewy was the best! BB8 is really sweet, Darth not so much :rotfl:
This is a good idea. There aren't a lot of rides than need Genie+ at Epcot, but combining it with HS is smart.
It worked well, I even stacked for MK prior to the After Hours party
I’ve never met Chewbacca, but it looks like such a fun meet! And my goodness, Chewbacca is HUGE!
He is really big of course Andi and I are very short! It is a fun meet I’m not sure if your littles would be frightened of him or not. He is very nice but intimidating and hairy :rotfl:
BB8 is a wonderful experience for little ones!
That IS an awesome score! Go, Andi!
She loves this ride and her score keeps getting better!❤️

Ugh, I hate when it's super crowded.
The entrance at DHS was crazy this morning!
That's awesome on the wait. I pretty much always seem to get Beaver as well.
I was glad it was still a walk on!
Nice! Do you speak Wookie?
Haha I must because we had a great conversation 😄
I hope to be able to do this as well!
Yes, get the paid rides right at 7am, this is a perk for resort guests!
You really did get a lot done in Studios this morning.
It was a nice morning and we did fit in the priorities!
I love your sweatshirt! Your character meets looks so fun. It's been awhile since I visited with Chewy or Darth Vadar and I've never met BB-8.

Looking forward to your Farts eats.
Thank you! It was hard to pack for this trip because of the cool mornings and nights! I got the sweatshirt on Amazon!
I love Star Wars so meeting the characters is awesome 😎
Food and drinks coming up soon!

Boat transport is always my favourite!
It is very relaxing especially at night!
I need to do this!
Meet the Star Wars crew this week since you are there right now, Lucky lady!
like MFSR but I would not want to fly. Too much pressure!
I am terrible at video games but did love being the pilot 👩‍✈️ probably because Andi kept telling me what to do :rotfl:
A major hopping day!
It was! Our two days were 3 parks each day! Crammed a lot in those 2 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter