MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marne -
You are :yay:amazing! Thank you for the gorgeous Sanaa invitations! They turned out beyond spectacular! Thank you for the time and effort you put into these and for sharing your talent with us!

Hi Marne,

I was wondering if you could do a few things for me...

Name fill with Nightmare Before Christmas - Donna

I am trying to make our family shirts and was wondering if you could make your family sign into a shirt design, I absolutely love it.
With all the characters and it to read - Garcia Family Vacation and then with the Walt Disney World 2014 below

And the the Star Wars Name Fill - Dad (going during Father's day weekend, so this would also be an awesome tshirt design)

By any chance you have any name fills you could do with Ninja Turtles?

Thanks, Donna

Thank you so much these are soo awesome! I can't wait to surprise my family with these Epcot books! I especially LOVE my Cinderella cover.

Hi Marne,

I was hoping to get an invitation for Be Our Guest Restaurant for March 25, 2014 at 12:30pm for Xander, Xayne & Xoey.

Also, is there any 1st Trip to WDW design that you have for our family? It's our first trip to Florida. We live in CA and are Disneyland Pros. WDW is a whole new world for us.

We like the classic characters. We are Mom, Dad, X-1(ds), X-2(ds) and X-3(dd) I'd rather not put their real names on a shirt for safety. Anything you come up with is great. It doesn't have to be with X's. That's just the 1st initial of their names. It can be anything!

Thank you so much for your talent and time!

Charlene

Thank you so much!

Hi Marne-

Your name fills are so amazing! I would really appreciate it if you could do two with my kids names:

Lila - in the Minnie Cover design

Kyle - in the Pirate Mickey design

Both in an 8 x 8 size please? If you could also just say "Walt Disney World 2014" on both I'd appreciate it.

Also - I saw on the threads your stroller license plates. Could you please make one that says "Erfurt Family" - with all of the princesses/cars/toy story characters?

Thank you!

Hi Marne,

I was wondering if you could do a few things for me...

Name fill with Nightmare Before Christmas - Donna

I am trying to make our family shirts and was wondering if you could make your family sign into a shirt design, I absolutely love it.
With all the characters and it to read - Garcia Family Vacation and then with the Walt Disney World 2014 below

And the the Star Wars Name Fill - Dad (going during Father's day weekend, so this would also be an awesome tshirt design)

By any chance you have any name fills you could do with Ninja Turtles?

Thanks, Donna

I already have a Dad Star Wars name fill with WDW 2014 on it check out the Star Wars Fills and you will find it......:thumbsup2

I can do a Ninja Turtles fill with what name?

Marne,
I love that each year you keep things fresh and ever evolving! Thanks!

May I request:
1. Name fills with Frozen for Camryn and Rylee

2. A Hollywood and Vine invite with Jake on it? We are trying to change our date, so could you just put something to the effect that we are invited TODAY to join them for breakfast?

Not sure if that link helps you...but I'd like a Surprise letter for Camryn and Rylee. Please put: "Surprise, Camryn and Rylee! We'd love to invite you to visit us at the Magic Kingdom TOMORROW! Get ready for a fun-filled day! See ya real soon! Love, Mickey, Minne and the Gang

THANK YOU immensely for making our trip magical!!!:cheer2:

Hi Marne,

I was hoping to get an invitation for Be Our Guest Restaurant for March 25, 2014 at 12:30pm for Xander, Xayne & Xoey.

Also, is there any 1st Trip to WDW design that you have for our family? It's our first trip to Florida. We live in CA and are Disneyland Pros. WDW is a whole new world for us.

We like the classic characters. We are Mom, Dad, X-1(ds), X-2(ds) and X-3(dd) I'd rather not put their real names on a shirt for safety. Anything you come up with is great. It doesn't have to be with X's. That's just the 1st initial of their names. It can be anything!

Thank you so much for your talent and time!

Charlene

Thank you so much!

The airplane in this design is from another designer.....I'm not sure which one, but rest of design is from me......

Hi Marne-

Your name fills are so amazing! I would really appreciate it if you could do two with my kids names:

Lila - in the Minnie Cover design

Kyle - in the Pirate Mickey design

Both in an 8 x 8 size please? If you could also just say "Walt Disney World 2014" on both I'd appreciate it.

Also - I saw on the threads your stroller license plates. Could you please make one that says "Erfurt Family" - with all of the princesses/cars/toy story characters?

Thank you!

Marne,
I love that each year you keep things fresh and ever evolving! Thanks!

May I request:
1. Name fills with Frozen for Camryn and Rylee

2. A Hollywood and Vine invite with Jake on it? We are trying to change our date, so could you just put something to the effect that we are invited TODAY to join them for breakfast?

Not sure if that link helps you...but I'd like a Surprise letter for Camryn and Rylee. Please put: "Surprise, Camryn and Rylee! We'd love to invite you to visit us at the Magic Kingdom TOMORROW! Get ready for a fun-filled day! See ya real soon! Love, Mickey, Minne and the Gang

THANK YOU immensely for making our trip magical!!!:cheer2:

Can I please request 2 name fills?

a pink name fill with Aurora that says Christa as well as Disney Fantasy Cruise May 24-31, 2014

a name fill for Michael that is Monsters Inc also with Disney Fantasy Cruise May 24-31, 2014?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter