MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is our info:

Hollywood & Vine at 12:20pm on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Tusker House at 8:30am on Friday, April 25, 2014
Main Street Electrical Parade at 9pm on Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wishes at 10pm on Thursday, April 24. 2014

Thanks again!

These are Shadowryter redos.........

and these are mine......

I know this is very last minute...(as most things I do are)....but if you have a moment, could you pretty please make the following for my son? We leave on 3/28/14. I understand though if it's too late. I can't post links so I will try to describe what he wants.

Autograph Book Cover 4x6

Donald Duck name fill like one you have on your photobucket page titled DonaldCover2 (name on that one is Christian)

Name needed: Dominic

THANK YOU!! Your work is fantastic! It would be great to be so creative and talented.

Can I have a few more name fills.. Disney Magic Cruise 2014

Erika-Belle
Janet-Ariel
Giovanni-Donald Duck
Sujeire-Daisy Duck
Maria-Belle

Can I also have the Pirate Background, Where the Magic Begins-Disney Cruise Magic 2014 with the following family names.. Espaillat, Amarante and Checo

Thanks,
Sue

Holy smokes! You are fast!! Thank you so much. My son will be so happy to see his Donald autograph cover when he gets home from school. You truly are doing a great service here. It's very much appreciated!

Marneb!

Would you pretty please help me out. I'd like to make some bows for my girls and use bottlecaps in them.

Could I pretty pretty please get a Minnie Mouse head (pink or red bow) with KILE in it and a Mickey Mouse head with KILE in it?

I sure appreciate your talent and help!

YOU are sooooo wonderful!!!!! Thanks for my bottlecaps!!!!!!!:dance3:

Could I please get a stroller tag that says "Connor & Kaylee's Stroller" for May 2014 with Mickey and the gang? And also one that says "Trimm Family" with The Incredibles? Thank you so much!

I absolutely love what you are doing!

Can I get 5x7 autograph covers that say Powell Family's Magical Vacation 2014

Mickey Pirate: Brady
Belle or Beauty and Beast: Brooklyn
Jasmine: Madison

Also if it's not too much trouble could I get a stroller card that says Powell in a toy story theme?

I have a couple more requests for you please :)

I would like the Pirates of the Caribbean with Jack Sparrow name fill with:
Julian
Owen
and Walt Disney World 2014 on the bottom.

And Pirate Mickey name fill with:
Brennan
and Walt Disney World 2014 on the bottom as well.

I would also like the Princess/Toy Story/Cars stroller license plate with:
Cumming Family Stroller

Thank you so much!!!

Hi Marne,

Could I please request a few restaurant invitations? No hurry since we aren't going until first week of May :)

Chef Mickey - Sunday May 4 at 5:50 pm for Kolton and Kylie (together is fine)
1900 Park Fare - Tuesday May 6 at 6pm - pink one for Kylie
1900 Park Fare - Tuesday May 6 at 6pm - blue one for Kolton
50's Prime Time (if you have this one?) - Wed May 7 at 12:30 pm for Kolton and Kylie (together on one)

Thank you SO much!

Hey! I was wondering if I could get a few designs please. I would like the Epcot ballon designs.

Linden- stitch
Ty- wreck it Ralph
Matthew- phen and ferb

Thanks so much. Need by April 2 please. :)

Hi,

Can you please do a few designs for me?

I would like:

Hollywood Studios design with "Walt Disney World"
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...HS-WDW_lesley_zpsd8728f4e.png.html?sort=3&o=6

Magic Kingdom design with "Walt Disney World"

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr.../MK-WDW_aiden_zps01d7bd3b.png.html?sort=3&o=7

This design using the name "Kathy" and "Walt Disney World 2014"
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kground_sarah_zps7ec727f1.png.html?sort=3&o=3

This design using the name "Robin" and "Walt Disney World 2014"
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...ackground_mom_zps522618d3.png.html?sort=3&o=1

This design using the name "Amy" and "Walt Disney World 2014"
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...kground_erin_zpsef3e395d.png.html?sort=3&o=12

You are awesome! Thank you!!

Hi Marnie!! I just wanted to say a big THANKS for the "Kenzie" Frozen fill in post #1300. I know I am late in thanking you but we were away and I am just getting back online now!! Thanks for everything!!!~Anna

Can I have a few more name fills.. Disney Magic Cruise 2014

Erika-Belle
Janet-Ariel
Giovanni-Donald Duck
Sujeire-Daisy Duck
Maria-Belle

Can I also have the Pirate Background, Where the Magic Begins-Disney Cruise Magic 2014 with the following family names.. Espaillat, Amarante and Checo

Thanks,
Sue

Hi Marne,

I was hoping I could bother you for an invite to Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano at 5:25pm on Sunday March 23rd? It was a last minute change in order for us to get the Fantasmic Dining Package.

Thank you so much!!

I'm not sure if you can help me with this or not. I'm wanting to get a name fill with Michael in Tron. I know it's a long shot. It would also say Disney Fantasy Cruise 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter