Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I leave for Disney tomorrow. Any chances of a soft oppening for Fozen Ever After next week?

Any new info or rumors on Avatar land? Think it would be open by May 1st? What all is it supposed to include?

I know it has probably been discussed. Is Pandora expected to open in Spring 2017?

Planning on doing the Star Wars Half Marathon - The Dark Side in late April 2017. Just wondering if I should expect Pandora to be open around then.

I know it has probably been discussed. Is Pandora expected to open in Spring 2017?

Planning on doing the Star Wars Half Marathon - The Dark Side in late April 2017. Just wondering if I should expect Pandora to be open around then.

I wouldn't put my money on that hand

We're planning on going to the World in May 2018 for DD's 5th birthday. What are the chancesof TSL being open?? I know disney moves slowly, but it would be awesome if it were open! Though, maybe we should plan for her 15th birthday instead!

We're planning on going to the World in May 2018 for DD's 5th birthday. What are the chancesof TSL being open?? I know disney moves slowly, but it would be awesome if it were open! Though, maybe we should plan for her 15th birthday instead!

Absolutely no way to guess that...
Honestly...it would depend a great deal on what Comcast is doing up the road. That's the only thing that gets them to move these days...not that they would ever admit it.

Absolutely no way to guess that...
Honestly...it would depend a great deal on what Comcast is doing up the road. That's the only thing that gets them to move these days...not that they would ever admit it.

Yeah, I figured as much. I hope US lights a fire under their bum!!

I wouldn't bet on it. I've heard summer to late 2017 now. Things can always change though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter