Interview the person below you (Part II)

Sadly, I'll be off property next time for a business meeting at Gaylord Palms. But that sure beats a business meeting in Atlanta!

Describe Space Mountain in exactly five words:

Scary, rough, barf bag, worse

Describe Mission Space in five words

Well,Triceratops Spin is already there...just kidding. Maybe some sort of comedy show either using technology like Crush and Monsters Laugh Floor, or using live animals as part of the comedy.

Which of the following are you most excited about: Avatar Land, Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, or the Rivers of Light night show at AK?

Well,Triceratops Spin is already there...just kidding. Maybe some sort of comedy show either using technology like Crush and Monsters Laugh Floor, or using live animals as part of the comedy.

Which of the following are you most excited about: Avatar Land, Star Wars Land, Toy Story Land, or the Rivers of Light night show at AK?

Hmmmm, good question only because I am excited for them all. I think the one I am excited for right now is Avatarland because you can really see the progression of the new buildings and all of the cranes behind the walls, you know something big is going to happen back there. To tell you the truth, I wasn't a fan of the idea of Avatarland when it was first introduced, but now that it is getting near to the time of completion (I know opening day is still a year away), I am really excited to see and experience it in person.

What are your arrival day traditions?

We usually stop overnight on our drive a couple of hours short of Orlando, so we usually arrive mid-day. We usually head straight for MK and stay until Wishes (totally unique, right!!!).

Have you ever had to visit First Aid in a park?

Not yet! Ask me again in 2 months!! grin

Do you go for the autographs or pictures with the Character M&G's

Pictures - although it is satisfying to watch a character try to sign a book looking through the mesh of character's mouth.

Have you ever scored a perfect 999,999 on Buzz Lightyear?

No, but I recently saw there is a trick to that... gonna try it this coming trip!

Have you eaten at Sci-Fi Dine In restaurant?

Yes - I have eaten there but it's been several years. I remember loving the fun atmosphere but the food didn't do much for me. Cool idea though.

Have you taken the Steam Train Tour?

I have never done the Steam Train tour, but I would love to.

Have you ever taken the Behind the Seeds tour in The Land?

We have done Keys to the Kingdom and behind the seeds. Loved them both.

Are you older or younger than Walt Disney World?

definently older... Although I say I'm only 27... grin...

how old were you on your first visit to Walt Disney World?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter