Interview the person below you (Part II)

Yes I've been on the Disney Dream twice. Both were on 3-night trips to the Bahamas & Castaway Cay.

Are you excited about the Star Wars Land news, and the Toy Story Land news?

It is fate that my incredibly rabid love of Disney has combined with DH's fanaticism for Star Wars. We've caught each other's bugs and it's perfect. So excited!

As for Toy Story Land, yes, I'm incredibly excited!

What Disney movie or character do you feel is underrepresented or unfortunately absent from Disney World?

Mulan.....DD's favorite for years and years. Also Esmeralda and Pocahontas

Do you wear Disney clothes away from the parks?

Tomorrowland.. I love Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin ride and the TTA

What is your favorite thing to see/do on Main Street?

I love to shop in the different shops, get a sweet treat from the Confectioner's store and then go down the little side nook where you can hear the sounds from the tap dancing studio, also I love getting an ice cream cookie sandwich (with mint chocolate chip ice cream) and sit outside and people watch and to listen to the music that plays (love the Main Street music loop). As you can see I absolutely adore Main Street and love to really take it all in when I am in the MK.

What do you do when it starts to rain and you are in a park?

get out my dollar store poncho... rain doesn't scare me unless it's a hurricane.

Have you been on the Tomorrowland Speedway?

Mickey for me....he is the star. DH's is Donald

What is your favorite show in each park?

AK - Flights of Wonder (although I do like FOTLK)
Epcot - Voices of Liberty
DHS - Indiana Jones
MK - none at all

Have you ever been evacuated from a stuck ride? And if so, describe it.

yes......from Expedition Everest. We got stuck ride at where the track "breaks". Sat there for about 20 minutes. Then someone came and guided us all off and down the inside of the mountain. DH was in heaven for that part. Made the trip for him.

Have you ever sent a meal back? From where and why?

AK: Flame Tree Barbeque
MK: Columbia Harbour House
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
HS: Fairfax Fare

Which resort are you going stay at next?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter