Hey ya'll..show me your favorite Photo Connect pictures!

Just remember....its definitely one of those things that will be more valuable if you put the time into it. Stop when you see those photographers, take advantage of the "magic" shots at ET, Simpson, etc., and be sure to get the Photoconnect folks to add your ride photos to the card as you exit (my husband was TERRIBLE at remembering to do that!!). We loved our Star Card AP, and thought it paid for itself on the first visit.

Thank you, that's excellent advice. We were really good about doing that at Disney with Photopass. Does this work about the same way ? Also, I see on their site where you can buy either a 1 day or a 3 day. Does it work similar to Photopass where, let's say I buy the 3 day, do we just keep loading our pics to this card and then we can choose to buy them or how does that work ? (I'm sorry for all the questions, this is TOTALLY new to me!)

Thank you, that's excellent advice. We were really good about doing that at Disney with Photopass. Does this work about the same way ? Also, I see on their site where you can buy either a 1 day or a 3 day. Does it work similar to Photopass where, let's say I buy the 3 day, do we just keep loading our pics to this card and then we can choose to buy them or how does that work ? (I'm sorry for all the questions, this is TOTALLY new to me!)

If you buy the 1 or 3 day cards, then you will have access to all the photos taken on those dates via the Photoconnect website. You can download them all in whatever sizes you want, you can change the backgrounds on some of them, crop and edit them, etc.

This Touringplans article is an excellent resource, and might help:

http://touringplans.com/universal-orlando/photo-connect

I think this is one of my favs :)
1438137_58809047_zpsmzgv301f.jpg

and this one (not that special per se, but my little one was soo happy to get to meet Spidey :)

1438137_58788846_zps9gpluq8q.jpg

I knew US had something similar to Disney, but I was unsure if I wanted to buy it. These pictures are definitely motivating me to do it!!

Last edited:
I have a quick question, if you purchase the Photo Connect, does that include ride pictures as well? I'm traveling to Universal this Friday and I am trying to get as much prepared as possible! Thanks guys!!!

I have a quick question, if you purchase the Photo Connect, does that include ride pictures as well? I'm traveling to Universal this Friday and I am trying to get as much prepared as possible! Thanks guys!!!

Yes it does.

We are checking in October 5 and wanting to get the 3 day photo connect pass. Does anyone know if we can use it during Halloween Horror Nights?

Thanks for sharing the great photos!

We are checking in October 5 and wanting to get the 3 day photo connect pass. Does anyone know if we can use it during Halloween Horror Nights?

Thanks for sharing the great photos!

It worked a few years ago when I had my AP photo connect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter