Hey ya'll..show me your favorite Photo Connect pictures!

Some of the pics came with the fancy themed borders....like Spongebob and the Sneetches. The ride photos all have the associated borders already added, too. Others had the default blue Universal border, for the most part. We swapped out the Universal blue border for the Transformers, Islands of Adventure, etc. borders via our account on their website after we left the parks. I am not sure if they can also do it for you while still in the parks or not, but you can always ask.

Thanks, that's great.
Sorry, another question....how long do you have to do the borders and download them?

Thanks everyone for showing us your photos! I am now even more excited for our upcoming trip! September can't come soon enough!!!!!

Thanks, that's great.
Sorry, another question....how long do you have to do the borders and download them?

I can't say for sure, but I hear its indefinite.....others have reported their photos being available on the website months and months after their trip.

You may want to post that question on their Facebook page....they are generally pretty good at responding in a timely manner :) .

Brill photos. Universal really seem to be taking off with this.

Did anyone else have the survey this week about a new name for Photo Connect?

Brill photos. Universal really seem to be taking off with this.

Did anyone else have the survey this week about a new name for Photo Connect?

I got the survey too. :) To be honest that's how I found out/remembered about photo connect. We are going in October and now I'm thinking we might. Use this when we go. Does everyone in the family require a lanyard or can you get one for the group (we are 4)? I am thinking about getting the 3day pass...I guess any prints you want would have to be printed in the park but then once home you can download the images or do you have to download them while still in the park?

all the pictures are so fun !! I didn't see the need for this at first, but now ? YES!!!

Just remember....its definitely one of those things that will be more valuable if you put the time into it. Stop when you see those photographers, take advantage of the "magic" shots at ET, Simpson, etc., and be sure to get the Photoconnect folks to add your ride photos to the card as you exit (my husband was TERRIBLE at remembering to do that!!). We loved our Star Card AP, and thought it paid for itself on the first visit.

I got the survey too. :) To be honest that's how I found out/remembered about photo connect. We are going in October and now I'm thinking we might. Use this when we go. Does everyone in the family require a lanyard or can you get one for the group (we are 4)? I am thinking about getting the 3day pass...I guess any prints you want would have to be printed in the park but then once home you can download the images or do you have to download them while still in the park?

Multiple people can use the same card.

All images can be downloaded from the website after you leave the park :thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter