Hey ya'll..show me your favorite Photo Connect pictures!

HillsboroHoppers

Mouseketeer
I have a girls trip coming up in Sept... just me and my adult daughters... SUPER EXCITED! I just pre-purchased the Photo Connect/Star Card 3 day pass with the Potter moving picture add on. Please share with me your favorite photos, and any tips you have on getting the most bang for my buck! Thanks!!!!

This was before RRR banning cellphones, I had an important call. :rolleyes:

cell-phone1.jpg

pcstang,

Nice photos. Looks like you have a nice family there. We need to meet up and the families can hang together.

you have a lovely family.
everyone looks so happy.

even the little without shoes
first i thought you had two wives then remembered, you had pics of just you and the brunette in past photos.

Bluer - absolutely! Our next adventure will be the week of memorial day. 8 nights at PBH right now but want to switch to RPR. Looking forward to the sept oct meetup. Will possibly make two trips at that time to meetup with everyone!

Schumi - thanks!

Mac - thanks and shhhh!!!! My brunette wife doesn't know....lol

Bluer - absolutely! Our next adventure will be the week of memorial day. 8 nights at PBH right now but want to switch to RPR. Looking forward to the sept oct meetup. Will possibly make two trips at that time to meetup with everyone!

Schumi - thanks!

We are there in October for the annual HHN plus going the weekend before so we can meet up with others too. I have to fit time to see Schumi and family.

I keep on checking for 29-31 in May for our b days but nothing cheap enough so far. If you find something or if I do I will let you know. Plus plat upgrade like you.

We are there in October for the annual HHN plus going the weekend before so we can meet up with others too. I have to fit time to see Schumi and family.

I keep on checking for 29-31 in May for our b days but nothing cheap enough so far. If you find something or if I do I will let you know. Plus plat upgrade like you.

I check a few times a day also. I will definitely let you know if I find a better rate at RPR. I'm at $205 including tax for a deluxe at PBH right now. Rates have gone up a good but since I booked.

I check a few times a day also. I will definitely let you know if I find a better rate at RPR. I'm at $205 including tax for a deluxe at PBH right now. Rates have gone up a good but since I booked.

Tell me about the increase. I love Universal but not that much. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter