Character Meal with Princes?

dis1010

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

We have twin 6 year olds and will be at WDW in August. One is stereotypically into princesses. The other...not so much. They want to meet Disney princes (or guys of any sort) instead.

In terms of "real people" characters (not Mickey, Pooh, etc...), are there any character meals where there are guy characters (like princes)? I know the new 1900 Park Fare has Aladdin. So, that's one. But any others?

Thanks,
David

Unfortunately, no :( 1900 Park Fare is the only meal that includes any type of boy face character (Aladdin, as you pointed out). Every other meal is limited to mostly princesses or fur characters. There used to be a breakfast at Boardwalk (at Trattoria Al Forno) that featured the princes, but it never came back when the parks re-opened from COVID.

I would argue it's hard to even see or meet princes in the Park. Aladdin is common in MK (and sometimes Epcot with Jasmine, though not as likely nowadays), and you can see a few princes in Festival of Fantasy parade and the Friendship Faire castle show. Other than that, Jack Sparrow and Peter Pan are the only two other Disney guys I can think of who meet in the Parks.

Are they into villains by any chance? Evil Queen meets at Storybook Dining at Wilderness Lodge. This is a fun one because even though Snow White is there, you also meet Dopey, Grumpy, and Evil Queen -- very hard to meet those three in the Parks.

Thanks, Newsies. These are great suggestions!

We did Storybook Dining last year and our kids loved it. Definitely doing it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter