Happening Now.. People ruin the Magic

We had a couple of strange experiences similar to this during our last visit. First, a man and woman got into a verbal altercation on the bus from our resort to MK on our first day. Then later that same day two men almost got into a fist fight in the Haunted Mansion queue because one thought the other cut in front of him. This encounter was actually kind of funny because a larger muscular guy stepped in and told them to take it somewhere else because it wasn't right to act that way in front of children. They both stopped and got really quiet for the remainder of the wait.

I was on Haunted Mansion once, and a group of teens were screaming and being excessively loud the entire ride. Eventually my mother yelled at them to shut up and they did, but yeesh.

We got stuck on Buzz Lightyear ride in MK for 10 min or so. The cars wouldn't spin but the lasers still worked. We scored 999,999. Galactic Hero's!!

Us too! We found a target worth 100,000 points and hit it so our scores went to 999,999 and then just sat there until we started moving again. On the plus side we know where it is and now aim for it each time to improve our score!
Yes! This^ I got my record score when we were stopped for just a minute!

Something really annoying was at the end of Spaceship Earth someone was taking a lot of flash photography. The problem is since that room is so big there was no way I could yell back to tell them to stop without screaming and disrupting the ride even more.

Don't be afraid to ask people to stop doing annoying things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter