Former Cast Members Take Back the Parks! (A June WDW Vacation TR): Updated 2/12

Scott and Alli,

Really glad you shared your journey with us, I really enjoyed reading about your adventure and appreciate the insider tips! Alli, i'll be sure to get takeout from Yak & Yeti (have never eaten there) , Scott I loved the "where is the rum" gif, it's my favorite line from "Pirates."

All and all you two are an adorable couple and I look forward to your next TR!

~ Marina :flower1:

Wonderful TR! You guys gave me so many ideas and things to explore on our upcoming trip to WDW next month.... thanks a bunch for sharing your adventure and tips :)

Thank you so much for such a well-written, informative, FUN TR! I just gobbled it down in one binge read. I wish I had down a CP when I was in college, it is one of my only regrets. Looking forward to hearing about DL!

Thank you so much for such a well-written, informative, FUN TR! I just gobbled it down in one binge read. I wish I had down a CP when I was in college, it is one of my only regrets. Looking forward to hearing about DL!

Thank you for your reply! We have a lot of fun writing these reports for you guys.

For those of you waiting on our new DL trip report, we just started it! It's a pretty fun story, but it'll be a short one. Don't miss it! Check it out here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter