Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

We've been continuing to rack up DMR points even though we are past the 4 gift card limit because I thought we'd just use the points for Starbucks gift cards. But I just looked and it appears there are no more of those either? Has anyone found anything good to use their points on for their Disney vacation? All I see is the studio tour for 15,000 points. We're not likely to ever save up that many points!

I think its just 4 with one order? I have gotten more than 4 over time, so I don't think there is a limit

Okay, I really didn't post the word "Limes". Really I didn't. Lol

I tried to post a response earlier (can't remember what I was going to say), but I couldn't get Internet Explorer to work at all. Still can't, had to use Firefox to post this. I have no idea where "Limes" came from. Just glad it wasn't something horrible...

Cracks me up, though. I hope everyone got as big a laugh out of it as I just did! (Stoopid technology!!)

Last edited:

10/20-
13NPMK
Thanks for the share, missed yesterdays, but would have never known to watch without the reminder:) Was a Frankenweenie printable poster.

Anyone else not able to enter these codes on their iphone? I enter the code & it just sits there. No message popping up or anything.

13NITE
good till 10/25/15 8:59am PT

Unlocks:
Nightmare Before Christmas Party Pack invitations and signs kit

Today's code: 13NSCR (valid until 10/26/15 8:59 am PT)

[Stupid boards stopped notifying me of new posts - I missed several days worth :( )

BTW, yesterday's code was 13N12X - valid until 10/27/15 8:59 am PT but still worked for me just now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter