Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

So another month, another missing newsletter. I logged into my account to do the surveys and saw that there was a new message, which was the September newsletter. How do you make sure that you are getting the emailed newsletters which allow you to collect Mystery Points?
When that happened to me, I ended up sending an email to support. They gave me all of the newsletter points that I missed and the newsletters started coming through. Here is a link: http://www.disneystudioshelp.com/contact-dmr.html

first validated free to use codes, you can only validate 1 code per title. These are my extras;
One in a Million Hannah Montana 9hp4tgcdg39

please like the post only if and when you use the code so no one wastes their time trying used codes, thanks!!

Guess they have been claimed for now. As stated they are for use once per account / title. Enjoy....

We've been continuing to rack up DMR points even though we are past the 4 gift card limit because I thought we'd just use the points for Starbucks gift cards. But I just looked and it appears there are no more of those either? Has anyone found anything good to use their points on for their Disney vacation? All I see is the studio tour for 15,000 points. We're not likely to ever save up that many points!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter