Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

How many Disney gift cards did you get? I've gotten three and was trying for more codes to get a fourth.

When did they start limiting the number of times you could redeem for Disney gift cards? Logged on today to order a gift card to use on our upcoming trip and it says the account has redeemed for the maximum number of times.
How many gift cards did you redeem before they stopped you? I have three and wanted another. Thanks.

Over the years I have gotten more than 4, but they are spaced out. I wonder if they are just limiting how often you redeem?

Over the years I have gotten probably 8 cards but I haven't redeemed for one since March 2015. It's very disappointing that apparently I can't use my points for Disney gift cards any more. Not sure what else I'd even want.

So I noticed that DMR is limiting (Disney & Starbuck's) GCs to 4. They are saying I have reached my limit on Disney :sad2:.

What are other people getting instead of GCs? Just curious... :cutie:

For anyone who does Disney Movies Anywhere - VUDU is having a "Spring Sale" on some Disney titles - $15. You get the rewards too.

Just got my "Members Only Update" with the mystery bonus points - be sure to look for yours!
Thank you! I haven't gotten one of these emails in quite a few months. I get all other emails from Disney Movie Rewards, though. I even changed my email address and changed it back - still no newsletter today :-(

I never realized I had to go under Disney Experiences under rewards to get the Disney Gift cards, duh! Just got one. I always looked under gift cards. Did everyone know this but me??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter