Disney Magic Kingdoms

Any luck getting Prince Phillip yet?

I was able to get Fauna added and like you said, soon after that I was prompted to lift the curse on Small World. I haven't been prompted to add Aurora yet, but Fauna and Flora are doing some quests together so probably I'll be prompted to add her tomorrow.

Sooo close to getting Donald now too. Just 2 ears to go so that should happen tomorrow for sure.

You having such better Donald luck than me!!! I still need (1) sailor hat and (6) ear hats - no one gave me ANYTHING for him yesterday. Goofy and Pluto are my best bet for Donald, both Daisy and Minnie have given me NOTHING for him. I'm starting to think your theory is right about characters having a better chance of dropping tokens the higher the level they are. I have Goofy at 10 and Pluto at 8. Daisy is at 7 and Minnie is also at 8 like Pluto, but I think gem characters have a higher token drop rate than regular characters.

Still a no on Prince Phillip, my Sleeping Beauty Quests have stalled. I think I need to level up Fauna to 4 to continue and I only need (1) fairy hat before I can do so. Hopefully it will drop today! I'll report back if it prompts anything...

My Tangled quests, however, are in full force! I have two quests lines going for Rapunzel at the moment. "True Nature" (which involves Flynn, I am on Part 4 - 8hr quest) and "View from the Tower" (I'm on Part 6, which is a 24hr quest - haven't done that yet)

You having such better Donald luck than me!!! I still need (1) sailor hat and (6) ear hats - no one gave me ANYTHING for him yesterday. Goofy and Pluto are my best bet for Donald, both Daisy and Minnie have given me NOTHING for him. I'm starting to think your theory is right about characters having a better chance of dropping tokens the higher the level they are. I have Goofy at 10 and Pluto at 8. Daisy is at 7 and Minnie is also at 8 like Pluto, but I think gem characters have a higher token drop rate than regular characters.

Still a no on Prince Phillip, my Sleeping Beauty Quests have stalled. I think I need to level up Fauna to 4 to continue and I only need (1) fairy hat before I can do so. Hopefully it will drop today! I'll report back if it prompts anything...

My Tangled quests, however, are in full force! I have two quests lines going for Rapunzel at the moment. "True Nature" (which involves Flynn, I am on Part 4 - 8hr quest) and "View from the Tower" (I'm on Part 6, which is a 24hr quest - haven't done that yet)

I just finished welcoming Donald. Both Flora and Fauna are doing their search for Aurora tasks now so I should be able to unlock her as soon as they are both done. I'll let you know how soon after you welcome Donald before they let you build his boat.

Wow just got on after 2 hours had it at 20% happiness. Now at 99% and no wishes to grant at all, really glad I haven't been trying for leaderboards! On bright side I'm welcoming Roz today have 6 hours left!

At what point does the left side of Fantasy Land become necessary to advance the story? (The side with the Alice In Wonderland stuff) I only want to use the magic for it when I have to.

At what point does the left side of Fantasy Land become necessary to advance the story? (The side with the Alice In Wonderland stuff) I only want to use the magic for it when I have to.

I don't think it is necessary to advance the story, but I think that as the story advances most people have found they needed the space to put all the new attractions that came with the new characters.

I just received the Dispersing the Curse (2) quest from Merlin which comes right after the Rapunzel The World Outside Quest. Merlin says Go! Go! and on the Wikia page it says Clear Curse 65000 magic. But I cannot find the are to be cleared. Am I missing something?

Extremely long burger stand drop. Currently stuck with one sitting at 3h48m....hilarious! Removing it and placing it back to and from the shop fixes this.

wp_ss_20160528_0001.png

Twice I have put Minnie on a 24 hour task to get the Zurg ears and not gotten anything other than the magic. Pretty irritated!

Well, I'm still playing some, but my game keeps shutting down after about a min or two. I'm playing on an iPhone. It crashes and needs to completely reload. Anyone else have this issue?

Well, I'm still playing some, but my game keeps shutting down after about a min or two. I'm playing on an iPhone. It crashes and needs to completely reload. Anyone else have this issue?

I only play this game on my ipad, but yes, I have noticed it has been crashing every once in a while recently. I play Clash of Clans on both my iphone and ipad and that has been crashing too though much more often on my iphone than on my ipad. My guess is that it is an apple product issue and not an issue with the game.

Got the quest to welcome Donald!!!

Can definitely tell that others weren't joking when they said he would take a while... Gonna try and use this opportunity to max out all my Mickey and Griend characters.

Zurg-wise I have most of his guns, and about a third of his ears... So slowly but surely.....

Got the quest to welcome Donald!!!

Can definitely tell that others weren't joking when they said he would take a while... Gonna try and use this opportunity to max out all my Mickey and Griend characters.

Zurg-wise I have most of his guns, and about a third of his ears... So slowly but surely.....

Yeah Donald and Zorg were a pain. I was hoping Aurora would be better but I'm finding her ears to be a pain.

According to the wiki page both her ears and tiaras are supposed to be 'epic'

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Aurora

But i got the 15 tiaras no problem while I'm stuck at 4 ears. The oddest part was that I had 3 ears and 2 tiaras at one point then all of a sudden the game stopped dropping ear tokens for me. Next thing I know I have 15 tiaras and 3 ear tokens. So far today I've only been able to add 1 more ear token.

Donald did two quests right after I got him. One to reunite and go on a date with Daisy that was only 2 short parts long. The other was looking for his boat and dealing with the frustration of not being able to find it that was 4 parts long and ended with a 12 hour task in the PhilharMagic but it didn't give me the boat when he was done. Now I have to level him up and hope for more quests so I can add his boat.

All that's left to level up for me are Celia, Roz, Eve and Wall-e then i can finally progress to fantasyland! Took way longer than i anticipated XD I'm going to feel so peaceful once they all reach level cap.

Are you trying to level all your characters up before opening up Fantasyland? (or am I misunderstanding?) I was thinking about doing that, but I have so many that are around level 4 or 5 that I just decided to go ahead and start Fantasyland today. Not sure if it was the best way to spend my magic...

Now I'm getting an issue where nothing responds to my touch and/or the game locking up at the initial loading screen (before the music comes on), so I'm forced to restart. Oh Gameloft.....:headache:

All that's left to level up for me are Celia, Roz, Eve and Wall-e then i can finally progress to fantasyland! Took way longer than i anticipated XD I'm going to feel so peaceful once they all reach level cap.

Thinking I might do all as well before continuing. It's probably better to get the, all done and focus on this at once, than trying to do it whilst also trying to progress the story. Given the difficulty with Donald and Zurg, I'm hoping that this will give me ample time to get a decent amount of this sorted!

Yeah Donald and Zorg were a pain. I was hoping Aurora would be better but I'm finding her ears to be a pain.

According to the wiki page both her ears and tiaras are supposed to be 'epic'

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Aurora

But i got the 15 tiaras no problem while I'm stuck at 4 ears. The oddest part was that I had 3 ears and 2 tiaras at one point then all of a sudden the game stopped dropping ear tokens for me. Next thing I know I have 15 tiaras and 3 ear tokens. So far today I've only been able to add 1 more ear token.

Donald did two quests right after I got him. One to reunite and go on a date with Daisy that was only 2 short parts long. The other was looking for his boat and dealing with the frustration of not being able to find it that was 4 parts long and ended with a 12 hour task in the PhilharMagic but it didn't give me the boat when he was done. Now I have to level him up and hope for more quests so I can add his boat.

Aurora too!? Dearly me D:

Are you trying to level all your characters up before opening up Fantasyland? (or am I misunderstanding?) I was thinking about doing that, but I have so many that are around level 4 or 5 that I just decided to go ahead and start Fantasyland today. Not sure if it was the best way to spend my magic...

Yep! That's exactly what I'm doing so I can enjoy the next part of the story better.

Thinking I might do all as well before continuing. It's probably better to get the, all done and focus on this at once, than trying to do it whilst also trying to progress the story. Given the difficulty with Donald and Zurg, I'm hoping that this will give me ample time to get a decent amount of this sorted
Yeah I'm glad I'm doing this as it seems they're a pain to get drops for. If I have no other drops I need, then I can use my characters and drop rates for the important things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter