Disney Magic Kingdoms

One can only hope! Congrats for making it that far! Do you think just under 5 days is enough to finish the whole challenge?

I just welcomed Gaston. But, I also don't wait for every single quest to finish to see if I get a token. for 1hr quests that typically cost 4 gems, I just keep trying a few times extra and resend, end early, resend, end early to see if I can get the tokens faster. It works, but you have to spend gems to do it. I had one left of ears and one of the quiver and it cost like 40 tokens to welcome him and since I have about 600+, I went ahead and just ended it. I feel if you just wait to complete each quest before starting another, you can do it in 5 days, but you'll be cutting it short. His ears tokens are seriously maybe 1 in 10 chances. Once you get him, you get one quest before having to level him up, which is 2 of each token, before he can do his next. But at least I have him and they're all done.

They really need to balance these quests for people who enjoy playing, but also have lives... lol

I don't play constantly, but will pick it up about 4-6 times a day for about 10 minutes. I do admit though that I spend money and use gems to move things gain characters/buildings, take advantage of specials, spend gems to end quests faster. Only way I can do it. This game is my only guilty pleasure, other than collecting vintage Disneyland stuff, but that's a whole other issue............

Just started working towards welcoming Gaston late this morning and have all of the roses and only 1 of each of his other stuff. Cutting it a little close!

Just started working towards welcoming Gaston late this morning and have all of the roses and only 1 of each of his other stuff. Cutting it a little close!

Better off than I! Lol just got enough for beasts outfit and started the dancing quest. I'm so behind. Plus I don't have all my characters leveled up (like hans/Elsa) so I'm super worri d I won't be able to welcome Gaston in time :/

Better off than I! Lol just got enough for beasts outfit and started the dancing quest. I'm so behind. Plus I don't have all my characters leveled up (like hans/Elsa) so I'm super worri d I won't be able to welcome Gaston in time :/
I don't even have Hans. Mine are still dancing until tonight.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing where they stand in the Wish Granter game? Mine is blank and won't show a leaderboard. I have even done the IT trick of turning my iPad off and on

I can't see the point of using gems to speed up tasks to get Gaston's items since I've only received ONE item in over ten completed tasks. Not a good return on investment with the way my game is playing out.

Yep must be, did not immediately think of that as songs many things are the same price on itunes in US and Canada. I am truly tired of the Canadian dollar :(

How much was the chip pack in the US, I used gems but noticed it was 9.99

Lol at least its not the Australian dollar Gaston was $27.99 to buy. Way too much luckily I didnt need to.

Ugh I have 2 hats... I can't believe people already welcomed him in one day! How is that even possible??

Sheer luck I guess and countlessly checking drops when they finish playing allday and night. I went to bed needing one more hat and got it this morning when I woke up.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing where they stand in the Wish Granter game? Mine is blank and won't show a leaderboard. I have even done the IT trick of turning my iPad off and on

I only just joined my leaderboard and it say I am in 13th place.

I've got belle and beast dancing. Any specific levels I will need Belle/Beast/Chip/MrsPotts/Lumier/Cogsworth at to help with welcoming Gaston?

Still need 5 fabrics. It will take me longer to get these "uncommon" items in my IOS game, than it took for me to get all 40 Belle Rare tokens in my Windows game.

This is SO frustrating! My drop rate is impossibly low. How are people getting the fabric so fast? My happiness is the highest it can be, parades running all times possible, I have all the characters, leveled up and out on missions and in close to 2 days of almost constantly playing I have 5 pieces of fabric! And people on here are already gathering Gaston items! At this rate it will be another 2 days before I can even send B&B on the 12 hour dance! Here's hoping they put out the 60 gem legendary chests shortly after the event so I can get Gaston, cause I'm never going to make it this way!

My drop rate is better today then yesterday. I got three whole pieces of fabric yesterday and was able to get Belle's costume this morning. Now I have six pieces of fabric and need two more to get Beasts costume. I hope to get what I need before bedtime tonight so I can get his costume and start the dance. I was never able to get Hans in the Forever event, and began playing after the Nightmare Before Christmas event, so missing two of the actions to get fabric. And the most frustrating part about it is that I was stalled in the event for four days waiting to be able to collect the fabric to continue, then to have such bad drops the day I can. Really wish they had not forced that pause. I am really hoping to be able to complete all the requirements this round and get Gaston.

AGREED!! Day three and I got belle's dress but after a full day I'm only at 2 more fabrics of the 8 I need. Looks like I may run out of time to get gaston :( and I have all the batb characters:/

I was was so frustrated with my cloth drop rate! Last night I finally got 4 cloths at one time. Still needed 2 more! With the poor drop rate, I had little hope of anyone bringing me those this morning after all night missions so I bought the remaining needed items for 54 gems and welcomed Belle and Beast costumes last night. They finished up the 12 hour task this morning, and I have been working on Gaston tokens all day.

I've got belle and beast dancing. Any specific levels I will need Belle/Beast/Chip/MrsPotts/Lumier/Cogsworth at to help with welcoming Gaston?

Having Chip at 4 and Belle at 3 gives you the option of a 4 hour quest to get Gaston Mickey ears. My DD is at lvl 2 for Belle. Debated leveling her up as my daughter continues to try for 4 more cloths. But I opted not to b/c then Belle stuff will drop instead of Gaston items so I hope she can do without that task.

The others token generators were low levels 1-3, I believe.

Correction: having Mrs Potts and Coggsworth at Level 4 also gives you quiver token tasks.

Belle has to be level 3 and Beast level 4 to do the 12 hour dance that triggers welcoming Gaston.

Last edited:
good grief, I have all my quivers and none of the hats. And I've had the day off from work so I've been playing constantly all day. The hats just don't wanna drop. Grateful I have at least half the items though! :)

I just welcomed Gaston. But, I also don't wait for every single quest to finish to see if I get a token. for 1hr quests that typically cost 4 gems, I just keep trying a few times extra and resend, end early, resend, end early to see if I can get the tokens faster. It works, but you have to spend gems to do it. I had one left of ears and one of the quiver and it cost like 40 tokens to welcome him and since I have about 600+, I went ahead and just ended it. I feel if you just wait to complete each quest before starting another, you can do it in 5 days, but you'll be cutting it short. His ears tokens are seriously maybe 1 in 10 chances. Once you get him, you get one quest before having to level him up, which is 2 of each token, before he can do his next. But at least I have him and they're all done.

I'm glad you posted this because I don't think that casual players know how other people advance so quickly. Yes, we all have different drop rates, but not so drastic that it would take days of difference to collect tokens.

Also, anyone else in the "above 10 million useless magic" club?

good grief, I have all my quivers and none of the hats. And I've had the day off from work so I've been playing constantly all day. The hats just don't wanna drop. Grateful I have at least half the items though! :)

That's better than me. I've been able to play all day and only have 3 quivers.

I'm glad you posted this because I don't think that casual players know how other people advance so quickly. Yes, we all have different drop rates, but not so drastic that it would take days of difference to collect tokens.

Yeah, me. I've got 13+ million magic at the moment and nothing at all to spend it on.

I got gaston without using any gems just by pure luck with the drops. Didn't advance any other way other than playing as much as possible.

I'm still waiting on 2 more gold fabrics :(

Seeing how hard it is to get Gaston (plus I don't have Mrs Potts, Chip, BOG, or other characters like Elsa/Hans which reduces my chances even more), I think I may just wave my flag early and try to get as much event currency to exchange later for gems.

That's better than me. I've been able to play all day and only have 3 quivers.

Oooh, I'm sorry! Aren't the drop rates frustrating? I did find that once I got all the quivers Mrs Potts and others have started dropping the hats more quickly--I'm already up to 3 hats.

Taking forever to get the last few fabrics for the beast's outfit... haven't even begun on gaston yet ugh. And I don't have chip or mrs. Potts or Hans. I just started playing a few months ago so the only characters I have dropping fabrics are bo peep/woody, Mike/sulley and Pete (and the gold chests which I rarely get). I have enough gems to get chip if need be since he helps with fabrics, but I really wanted to save my gems in case I need the extra help welcoming gaston before I run out of time. Anyone have advice? Should I spent the gems on chip or keep trying for the fabrics and save my gems and use them to help buy gaston if I run out of time? Once I finish the beasts costume and they dance, is mrs. Potts or chip more helpful in welcoming gaston? I only have enough gems to buy one of them unless I spend real money.

Unrelated - does anyone know if there will ever be a chance to get the frozen or mulan characters again? I started playing around the time that the mulan event was going on - I had very few characters so I was struggling to welcome Li (it required like 25 of each item and I literally only had Mickey, goofy, woody, Jessie, Hamm and maybe bo peep), so it was impossible for me was to get Li and Mulan. I really wish I was able to get Mulan and Anna and Elsa. I am really into the princesses so I would love for them to come back. Don't really care about the incredibles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter