• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I agree! When I bought Mrs. Potts and Chip I went down to 50 gems and just yesterday I had gathered enough to buy BOG. So since the day we were able to welcome Chip to yesterday, I gathered 102 gems.

I literally had 0 gems after buying BoG (after also getting Mrs. Potts and Chip). I now have 108 gems, so yeah, they can accumulate fast in events like this.

I'm considering using gems for Be Our Guest...but I like attractions with a lot of movement. Do the kids come out upstairs, and if so do they sit down in the chairs to 'eat'? Is there any other movement in the building? Thanks.

I had a wish kid come upstairs, and it looked like he stood on the chair.....Not sitting like they do at Daisy's. There is steam coming off the food and candles are flickering and pixie dust emanating around the rose. Other than that, I haven't seen any movement.

I'm considering using gems for Be Our Guest...but I like attractions with a lot of movement. Do the kids come out upstairs, and if so do they sit down in the chairs to 'eat'? Is there any other movement in the building? Thanks.

The building normally has a couple of waving banners, flickering candles, a sparkly rose in front, and steaming food. I haven't been paying enough attention to see what happens when someone visits.

Over 24 hours of consistent gameplay and I have only received 1 quiver and ZERO hats. It's so bizarre how different it is for each person.

I agree! No matter what level happiness. I have been playing from the minute it unlocked and check in almost every hour or so... I have 7 hats and 0 quivers... I wonder why some people get an advantage... I'd say the ones who spent money but I bought Chip and and Mrs. Potts...

I agree! No matter what level happiness. I have been playing from the minute it unlocked and check in almost every hour or so... I have 7 hats and 0 quivers... I wonder why some people get an advantage... I'd say the ones who spent money but I bought Chip and and Mrs. Potts...
I have to say that it's so super weird and kinda unfair to you guys. Not sure why it's like that. I haven't had a problem getting Gaston. And I don't check in every hour either. Only thing I can think of is that I've bought every premium character and attraction available in the entire game either with money or gems saved up. But if that's why it's easier for me it's totally unfair of them to make it hard for others who aren't doing that.

I'm busting my butt to finish this dang event... lol... I spent about 36 hours of consistent game play and I got 1 piece of fabric for Beast's costume. So I shelled out 156 rubies to finish him up. Now they are endlessly dancing... Just over 4 days left... I hope I can complete this without spending too much of my own money :(

I feel so bad for everyone with bad drop rates with Gaston. I do have BOG and chip and Mrs p, so they helped but really it only took me about 18 hours or less to get him, mostly bc I slept for some of it. And he's already leveled up to 3. His tasks are yellow and therefore meaningless so I'm just collecting currency and updated everyone as I can!

Good luck to everyone, there is still so much time left! Don't stress!

I had a wish kid come upstairs, and it looked like he stood on the chair.....Not sitting like they do at Daisy's. There is steam coming off the food and candles are flickering and pixie dust emanating around the rose. Other than that, I haven't seen any movement.

The dishes also dance, it's very cute. I've only seen it twice, and it makes me smile each time!

The dishes also dance, it's very cute. I've only seen it twice, and it makes me smile each time!

Yes! I saw this just now. Had two kids ask for BOG smiley wish. The dishes danced. I think my little person must have been stuck the first time because those kids definitely sat down at the table.....unlike the first one I saw that seemed to stand on the chair. :flower1:

I'm getting horrible drop rates for Gaston as well. It's especially frustrating considering I have BOG, Mrs. Potts, and Chip. Hopefully I still have plenty of time to finish.

So after 2 full days have the 9 quivers only need 4 hats to go,have 5 people out on tasks a 1 HR 3x4HR one and 6 hrs left of the 12 HR one
Hopefully will get them all without having to hope on another round especially the 12hr one which has not dropped anything in 2 days

I'm going to be swamped when this event is over. I've put the regular game on hold for the last couple of weeks (for the most part), and I have so much to do next week. I have 32 characters ready to level up, plus I am in the midst of collecting things to welcome Zurg, Dale and Fauna. I seriously hope there isn't another event for awhile.o_O

To those of you that seem to be making no progress, have you checked you're online when you collect items? I know I was burned a few times during the NBC event and the Frozen one because sometimes I would collect and when I checked the character I was hoping to get tokens for, it would say "Go Online to welcome characters" so nothing came back because the tokens weren't "available." I know it still doesn't guarantee that you'll get anything, but at least you're sure you have all the chances you can get. I now check first that the character shows and it's not grey, and that it shows his/hers requirements before collecting.

Everything was dropping for me yesterday. Today I cannot get the last 2 hats I need.

I've been working on Gaston items for 32 hours now. I even played at 4am (not b/c of this stupid game, but because I was up making FP+ for WDW). And I have needed one quiver for about 8 hours now. Can't seem to get it. I'm not looking for sympathy here. Just frustrated and disenchanted with this game and losing my interest in it when, no matter what I do, it all comes down to random good or bad luck.

Finally welcoming Gaston. I had collected several of his items in the first few hours he was available - then his drops seemed to almost stop. It took days to collect 4 quivers and 5 ears. I didn't do well with Chip or Mrs Potts with their 1 hour tasks. I never got a token from the 12 hour task with Elsa and Hans. I did much better with the other B&B characters as well as Mickey and Minnie task.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter