• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

The 12 hour dance ends about 12:30pm. Already sent the item characters out on their quests. Hopefully there will be hats and quivers ready to collect when the dance is over.

I keep sending characters that I don't want to see for a while off on 12 or more hour tasks, only to find them with a green check mark one or two hours later

I keep sending characters that I don't want to see for a while off on 12 or more hour tasks, only to find them with a green check mark one or two hours later
That's great for the hans and Elsa task given they drop the epic items for Gaston.

Have either of you sent Belle on her explore the kingdom task? It is only 2hrs so its worth a try. It is the final side task I think as I have no more, only welcome Gaston and the roses (I have done all the yellow ones too) and since I just had her return my last collection (just after she finished exploring) gave me 3 more quivers and 2 ear hats from the 4hr tasks and the 60min tasks all dropped at the same time surprisingly maybe it will help for you as I have noticed a big difference.
Allday drop was only 2 of each. After Belle's task I am now 5 quivers and 4 hats. Looks like all I have to do now is get Gaston. Hope you both get better luck.
Yes I did, that's the first thing I did with her after the task showed up. I'm at 3 and 2 overnight...oh well it's progress I guess! I don't have BOG though so maybe I will spend some gems to get that

Just got my last fabric pieces and I am getting the Beast dressed. Then the 12 quest all day.

Belle and Beast are finally dancing. I checked overnight, not only to look for their fabric, but in my Windows game I was doing Gaston battles. That will finish up in 90 min, then dishes, then the next set of battles. So hopefully tomorrow morning, I will be ready to start the final section in my Windows game. Hopefully, the fabric collection will be faster in that one.

US vs Canadian dollars.

Yep must be, did not immediately think of that as songs many things are the same price on itunes in US and Canada. I am truly tired of the Canadian dollar :(

How much was the chip pack in the US, I used gems but noticed it was 9.99

Well, getting fabric was a nightmare, but got both outfits, sent them on their 12 hour dance off, then Gaston became available. Quivers of arrows don't take as long to obtain. I have all but 1 in just a couple days. Gastons ears? 1 drops in maybe 10 chances, so it's been frustrating. I've been using Ms Potts 1hr quest and using some of my banked gems to speed things up and I'm now at 7 of 9 hats. That's all I need to welcome Gaston finally. Hopefully will get him Today.

Eesh Gaston's drops suck. Nothing so far today and I have chip and mrs potts and the one hour quests. Good grief.

They are pretty slow for me too, I started collecting last night and so far I have 1 quiver and 3 ears (and I have all the premiums).

Gaston has a 1 hour yellow quest after welcoming then another yellow quest (needs to be lvl 2) he's also a wish granter but that is a 4 hour task!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter