• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Burger Stand rewards reduced to 2 potion and 1 star every 6 minutes. And the crows are gone.
thanks for the info i will not be updating until i have minnie and my magic to 500,000 again loads of burger stands to collect from lol

My Eve was 16 hours from completing her first task when my app upgraded automatically. Suddenly, she was done. I'm liking the fact that I can tap the character's icon in the upper left corner to find who is done and where they are. I also like the new music! Bummer about the burger stands, because my burger farm is taking up valuable real estate. Does anyone know if I have to get the parachute drop before I can defeat Zurg?

I like MOST of the upgrades. Love that I don't have to go hunt down people to see if there tasks are finished. That is worth the whole upgrade. I did just waste something like 6000 magic on the parade, new float, and got dick for it. The parades are just not worth the cost most times.

I thought I was losing my mind after I updated and saw that Pete needed more items before welcoming. I had everything except the magic to welcome him and now I need 5 more hats and two Mickey ears! After reading on here, I see I'm not alone.

Hi everyone. I am way behind, just started playing a few days ago. I'm at 17 and just started trying to defeat Pete.

I am not planning on buying gems (from what I have read on here I missed the Pluto deal and the games seems like it can become a money pit...), but I am saving some gems up. I was planning on buying Pluto with what I've saved (when I get enough) but is there something else that would be better to spend them on?

I've been playing 45 days now and I'm torn.

- Pluto is helpful with getting items for Daisy and Minnie.
- Parachute Drop helps get the ears for Sarge which can be a little bit of a pain without Parachute Drop
- RC Racers helps get the ears for Hamm and the brown hats for Pete, but after the update the brown hats are easy to get through character missions
- I've seen some people mention using gems on the parade. I think using 5 gems to add a second float is good, but personally I do not think the parade pays out well enough to spend any more gems on the parade than that.
- Rex really doesn't help that much with getting items. His only real bonus is helping shorten the time to defeat Zorg
- I'm having a hard time welcoming Eve without getting Wall-E so i'm considering getting Wall-E once I have 475 gems because even after welcoming Eve it will really help to have a second option for getting Eve's ears.

- Pluto is helpful with getting items for Daisy and Minnie.
- Parachute Drop helps get the ears for Sarge which can be a little bit of a pain without Parachute Drop
- RC Racers helps get the ears for Hamm and the brown hats for Pete, but after the update the brown hats are easy to get through character missions
- I've seen some people mention using gems on the parade. I think using 5 gems to add a second float is good, but personally I do not think the parade pays out well enough to spend any more gems on the parade than that.
- Rex really doesn't help that much with getting items. His only real bonus is helping shorten the time to defeat Zorg
- I'm having a hard time welcoming Eve without getting Wall-E so i'm considering getting Wall-E once I have 475 gems because even after welcoming Eve it will really help to have a second option for getting Eve's ears.

Thanks so much! This is really helpful. :)

In other news, I only found this thread last night and built up a bunch of burger places this morning, only to have them become pretty much worthless this afternoon. Oh well.

On Android, and not updating yet! I'd just started the process of bringing in Pete (finished this morning) so was relieved that I'd not set auto-updates on. Gotta say, watching Woody and Buzz flying around in the first part of the Zurg termination sequence is just plain beautiful.

RC Racers was also the most successful for me (and other players I've spoken to) for getting Pete's Mouse Ears, which are 'Epic' and hence pretty tough to get to drop - Jessie has a 12-hour (I think) quest on RC Racers, which for me, dropped 2 sets of Pete's ears in 3 attempts. Mickey and Eve got the others.

Just did a quick experiment - up until now, every spare space in my park has been filled with burger stands. I just added in as many of the decoration items I could fit that I had in storage, and the average guest arrival rate (checked over 5 minutes in each case) was around 30% higher with the decorations in place. I'm level 30 and have already had 480,000 arrivals. No, wait - 480,002... no, wait... etc ;-)

I'm on Android and it appears the update isn't available yet. I should have enough magic to get Pete today so I'm hoping I can get it done today!

Mine auto updated. How much were burger stands giving before? I never noticed. But I did notice that the land next to space mountain was reduced from 65k to 50k so yay for that!

FYI, after the update the cursed area to the left of Space Mountain only cost 50,000 instead of what it was before -- 65,000 I think?

I love the updates overall. I know that the characters take more tokens, but less potions. To me, it's more fun to strategize how to find the different tokens then it is to burger farm all day because I never have enough potions. I also had Mike Wazowski on a 24 hour eating sushi quest, and when I upgraded, he was just done. There was no further quest for him though, so not sure where that story line was going. This was waayyyy after all the sushi dates.

Minnie is on her 18 hour task now, so I'll see if Randall's requirements have changed sometime this evening!

From the Facebook group- Fauna will be the next character to welcome after Zurg, and it looks like she needs 20 each of 3 different tokens to welcome.

I also noticed just now... it's MUCH easier to collect magic on the burger farm when the stands are so close together. you can click them very fast instead of waiting a bit to click them... if you get what I mean?

I also noticed just now... it's MUCH easier to collect magic on the burger farm when the stands are so close together. you can click them very fast instead of waiting a bit to click them... if you get what I mean?
just be really careful. I was doing that but would click to fast and ended up paying gems because I would click the button that makes it go fast and complete the task. that's one big waste on my part. I've had to slow down.

Is anyone else having an issue with their push notifications being a bit off? Mickey is leveling up; however, I keep getting notifications that he has finished a task. This is happening with Sarge and Celia who also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter