Dis Friends are the best friends! A perfect trip in so many ways even without a ride on Dinosaur!12/7-12/11 Christmas Trip

Drink ~ The Northwoods at Territory Lounge
I'll have to try this drink. We seem to like some of the same drinks. :)
Not enough time at Epcot (another reason to go back for Festival of the Holidays in December!)
We didn't have enough time at Epcot during our Dec time. But next time it will be easier with the end of the park hopping restrictions. :)

Susan what a great trip and the good thing about regrets is that they give you a reason to return which you are doing shortly. Safe travels and have a great trip:goodvibes
Thanks Moira! I am excited for 5 days of fun! :)
I'll have to try this drink. We seem to like some of the same drinks. :)
It's really delicious!
We didn't have enough time at Epcot during our Dec time. But next time it will be easier with the end of the park hopping restrictions. :)
Definitely!

We were heading to Disney Springs today as we wanted to take in the Christmas Tree Stroll and had a lunch reservation at the Boathouse.
I'd never heard of the Christmas trees before this! I'll have to put it on the list for the Christmas trip.
If you are unaware of what Gary Sinise does, here's a link to his foundation and Disney.
Yes, they cover it on the news here when they are gathering at the airport. It's a great cause.
We were told the wait would be about an hour and that was pretty accurate.
I'm not sure I'd want to wait an hour for cookies.
Would I choose cookies? Only 1 pound each...just small little bites really.
I'm not sure I could finish one, that's just too much for me.
I ended up choosing three of the cookies... classic chocolate chip, pistachio toffee and the coffee cake cookie. Verdict...very, very rich.
Yeah, especially if they're that rich, I'd never finish one.....even over the course of days.
HM tree
IMG_2024-02-28-195155.jpg
I love that Constance Hatchaway is on that tree!
then popped into Basin. Now Basin is always a super fun experience! Love all the smells
I can't even go inside that store. The smells just make me overwhelmed and want to sneeze.
Of course we started with the awesome rolls with honey butter glaze. We were going to just have one each but we ended up demolishing all of them. So, so good!
Yes, those rolls are addicting like crack!
You'll see a pretty little blue drink in this photo too...aka the Duck Duck Razz Razz

(Stoli Razberri, Peach Shnapps, Blue Curacao, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup)

It looks cute and dainty but I can tell you it packed a potent punch!
That drink sounds so tasty! And I love a blue drink!
I always use curbside checkin if it is available. The workers out there are awesome and always say it is Macys out here and Walmart in there! Haha 😛
I love that! Fran and I always did curbside as well, but since I travel so much lighter and I fly Southwest, it's really easy using self check in.
This was a wonderful trip, 4 nights is never enough but overall we accomplished so many things and had a great time.
Yes four nights is never enough! I'm hoping I will be OK with just seven in April! :laughing:
we do plan to travel together again December 24!
I am excited to hear your dates when you select them! :hyper:
My airport experience was not as smooth as Carolines as my flight did not leave until 10:40 pm (1 hr, 10 min behind schedule) and there was a passenger in our waiting area having a complete meltdown when she was denied boarding for her flight. There was security involved and a lot of drama.
Ugh, that sounds crazy, but hopefully no one ended up getting hurt.
Lounge ~ Steakhouse 71

I can't wait to try this on our Monorail crawl on the trip in April!

Susan I'm so sorry your trip back was delayed. I can't imagine working the next day. I will be working the next day when I return in April but I'll be working from home.

Looking forward to when you nail down dates for this December. I'm hoping Danielle can finally make it home for a holiday but if she doesn't we may be making another trip there.

I'd never heard of the Christmas trees before this! I'll have to put it on the list for the Christmas trip
It’s so much fun!
I'm not sure I could finish one, that's just too much for me.
They are a lot. My boys ended up eating the pistachio and chocolate chip ones while Bill helped me with the coffee cake one.
I love that Constance Hatchaway is on that tree!
Love that too!
Yes, those rolls are addicting like crack
Right????
That drink sounds so tasty! And I love a blue drink!
It was delicious and VERY strong!
Ugh, that sounds crazy, but hopefully no one ended up getting hurt
It was really distressing to witness. She obviously was not a well person.
Susan I'm so sorry your trip back was delayed. I can't imagine working the next day. I will be working the next day when I return in April but I'll be working from home.
It was a little bananas for sure but I’ll do pretty much anything for extra Disney time. :)
Looking forward to when you nail down dates for this December. I'm hoping Danielle can finally make it home for a holiday but if she doesn't we may be making another trip there.
We are tentatively looking at December 5-9 right now. I am going to look at Bounceback offers when I am there.

We are tentatively looking at December 5-9 right now. I am going to look at Bounceback offers when I am there.

Dang you'd leave the day before I arrive! But I can't leave until after the 8th. I'm anticipating a holiday concert that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter