Dis Friends are the best friends! A perfect trip in so many ways even without a ride on Dinosaur!12/7-12/11 Christmas Trip

disneyAndi14

DIS Veteran
Dis Friends are the best friends! A perfect trip in so many ways even without a ride on Dinosaur!

Welcome Everyone!

My name is Caroline and I have been to Walt Disney World many times! I usually travel with my daughter and you can find many of our trip reports in my signature. I am a RN by day and spend as much time traveling as I can! I have met so many wonderful people on the Dis and have traveled with a handful of them! It has been so much fun meeting up and spending time together at our favorite place!
IMG_2024-01-02-193816.jpg
This trip took place from 12/7-12/11/23 at Coronado Springs Resort in the Gran Destino tower!

I was meeting Susan @suse66! I was really excited to spend 4 nights in the bubble celebrating all things Christmas with a wonderful Dis friend.

Susan and I will be writing this together. I am starting the report since I arrived earlier in the day.

My flight was scheduled to leave at 5:15am. Our weather was actually cooperating and it was something I didn’t have to worry about at all.

My husband dropped me off at the airport around 4:15am. I was able to drop off my luggage and get through security very quickly. I was sitting at the gate by 4:30am.

My flight boarded and took off right on time. This was a wonderful start to the trip.

We arrived in Minneapolis before 6:30am. I decided to try and change my 9:15 flight to the 7:20am since I arrived in enough time and the gate was close to where I was.

Well, this went very smoothly and I was switched to the earlier flight and my luggage was getting added to the flight. I got the notification that my suitcase was on the plane before we took off.

This flight didn’t cost any more and I still had an aisle seat same as the other one! Yay things were going my way so far!

The flight took off on time and I watched The Barbie Movie. I loved this movie! It made me laugh and cry all at the same time!

Ryan Gosling stole the show. He was a great Ken and so fun to watch!

The flight was uneventful and we were in Orlando at our gate by 11:30am. I jumped on the fake o rail and headed to baggage claim. My suitcase came off the carousel quickly and soon I was getting my first Lyft ride.

I checked the license plate and was off to Gran Destino. I had a very nice driver. We talked about being empty nesters now and how nice it is to meet a friend at Disney!

The weather was very nice and soon I was entering the beautiful lobby at GDT. I love this place and it was looking very festive.
IMG_2024-01-02-193125.jpg
A nice CM came up to me with an IPad to check me in. She told me my room was ready! This was so nice especially since it was only 1230pm. This was such a perfect day!
IMG_2024-01-02-193950.jpg
Our room was on the 3rd floor. At first I was a little bummed because I had requested a high floor, however, our room was amazing! It was a corner room at the end of the hall. It was a little bigger than a regular room and we had a beautiful water view out of two windows!
IMG_2024-01-02-193238.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-193211.jpg
It was perfect! Are you getting the theme here! Haha 😆

Room pictures!
IMG_2024-01-02-193429.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-193326.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-193511.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-193605.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-193658.jpg
I organized the room a little and got ready to head out to Epcot.

I had thought about going over to Universal today but decided to stay at Disney.

My plan was to get some food. I was starving. I had a few cashews and a small bag of sun chips. I needed food.

I took the bus over to Epcot. I was really excited to see Epcot all decked out for Christmas.
IMG_2024-01-02-194027.jpg
I actually got a little confused because so many walls were down now! It looked so nice.

IMG_2024-01-02-194129.jpg
100 celebration ornaments on the Epcot tree

The first thing I noticed was how busy it was. The lines for everything were so long!

My excitement to eat festival food was quickly dashed by the really long lines and my growling stomach!
IMG_0674.jpeg
I decided to try Regal Eagle Smokehouse. I was going to mobile order but the return time was for an hour out. I decided to order the “old fashioned way”, I stood in line.

It wasn’t a long wait. I ordered the brisket sandwich with French fries and a Diet Coke.

Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich

Rubbed with our secret Brisket Rub and then Slow-smoked and placed between Garlic Toast and served with your choice of Side

This sandwich was delicious and the fries were really good. I found a seat in the building and enjoyed my lunch. I loved the brisket and the garlic toast was the perfect vehicle for that scrumptious brisket.

I forgot all about the Festival booths and the cookie stroll.

I checked the app for the next Voices of Liberty performance and it was coming up at 3pm.

This was perfect! I wanted to see them sing Christmas songs.

I finished up lunch and found a seat in the American Pavilion and waited for the performance.

It was so good. I took several videos and sent to my sister, Andi, and Susan.

I was a happy girl!

The crowds continued to be big so I decided to walk to the International Gateway to catch the Skyliner.

I was going to go to Riviera and catch a bus to Animal Kingdom.

My mission at AK was get my AP magnets. Oswald and Figment, ride Dinosaur, and see the park at night. I wanted to see the Tree of Life Christmas show.

I had a lovely ride over to Riviera. I admired the mosaic art before heading to the bus stop.
IMG_2024-01-02-194512.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-194432.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-194558.jpg

A bus was waiting for me! I love it.
IMG_0686.jpeg
The Magical Menagerie upon entering AK
IMG_2024-01-02-194707.jpg
Dinoland
IMG_2024-01-02-194739.jpg

IMG_2024-01-02-194812.jpg

I went right to Dinoland to get my magnets and ride Dinosaur. Dinosaur was down which was okay because my back had been bothering me and I was worried about all the jerky movement! I was a little sad but it was probably for the best!
IMG_2024-01-02-194903.jpg
I picked up my two magnets and just walked around the park.

I decided to get a refresher at Starbucks to wake me up some.

This was a good choice. I sat on a bench and people watched for a little while.

I got to see a few of the animals from the Magical Menagerie. These little things make my heart happy!

I walked the Tree of Life trails and decided to watch a Bugs Life. This was perfect timing because it was getting dark when I left the theater.

I was texting with Susan. She was at the airport and having a drink and a bite to eat before her flight.

She was due to arrive around midnight.

The Tree of Life show was starting and I was able to get up right in the front.
IMG_2024-01-02-194946.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-195012.jpg
What a lovely show. I was sending video to Andi and Donna. They loved it.
IMG_2024-01-02-195115.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-195042.jpg
I spent a little more time shopping and walking through Pandora before heading out. The park closed at 7pm.
IMG_2024-01-02-195142.jpg
I got a few pictures as I left.
IMG_2024-01-02-195356.jpg
IMG_2024-01-02-195321.jpg
This was a wonderful day. I really didn’t ride anything and it was still such a fun day.

I did what I wanted to do at the pace I wanted. Perfect!

I decided to take a Lyft back to the resort.

I wasn’t really hungry but wanted a little dessert. I went up to Dahlias lounge on the 16th floor of the tower. I sat at a cute little table in the corner and had the nicest waitress.

She suggested the Churros. I told her I love the ones at Nomad lounge and she said I needed to try the ones here and compare.

I also ordered
IMG_2024-01-02-195212.jpg
Sangría-Tini

Stolichnaya Vodka, Garnacha Old Vines, Combier Crème de Peche De Vigne and Lime

$15.00

This drink was so good and really strong.

The churros arrived and these were delicious. They are served with a warm spicy chocolate sauce. I was texting with Andi and she said that is a Spanish way to serve them.
IMG_2024-01-02-195245.jpg
I had a perfectly good time in the lounge all by myself!

This lounge is amazing and another plus to staying at GDT.

I will say the Nomad churros are still my favorite but these are a very close second.

I paid my bill and said goodnight to the wonderful waitress and made my way down to the room.

The room was lovely and nice and quiet. I got ready for bed.

Soon Susan would be arriving! Spoiler I didn’t even hear her come in. My drink and long day put me out.

Stay tune for Susan’s travel day. My posts will be in this color!

My flight was scheduled to leave at 5:15am.
Early!
My flight boarded and took off right on time. This was a wonderful start to the trip.
Good start. :) Nothing worse than a delayed flight, especially when you have to connect.
Well, this went very smoothly and I was switched to the earlier flight and my luggage was getting added to the flight
I'm surprised! I immediately thought "It won't work." Good for you!
I watched The Barbie Movie. I loved this movie! It made me laugh and cry all at the same time!
Still haven't seen it. I will... some day.
soon I was entering the beautiful lobby at GDT. I love this place and it was looking very festive.
Looks really nice. :)
A nice CM came up to me with an IPad to check me in. She told me my room was ready! This was so nice especially since it was only 1230pm. This was such a perfect day!
Whoa! Early room readiness. Excellent!
Our room was on the 3rd floor. At first I was a little bummed because I had requested a high floor, however, our room was amazing! It was a corner room at the end of the hall. It was a little bigger than a regular room and we had a beautiful water view out of two windows!
What a view(s)!!
It was perfect! Are you getting the theme here! Haha 😆
::yes::
I actually got a little confused because so many walls were down now!
:laughing: I imagine I'll be in the same boat if/when I ever get down there again.
My excitement to eat festival food was quickly dashed by the really long lines
Ugh... I heard how bad it was... and it got worse!
I decided to try Regal Eagle Smokehouse. I was going to mobile order but the return time was for an hour out.
:eek:
I checked the app for the next Voices of Liberty performance and it was coming up at 3pm.

This was perfect! I wanted to see them sing Christmas songs.
oooohhh... VOL singing Christmas carols??? Hello!
I admired the mosaic art before heading to the bus stop.
Those mosaics are really well done.
Dinosaur was down which was okay because my back had been bothering me and I was worried about all the jerky movement! I was a little sad but it was probably for the best!
:hug: Been there. I've skipped some rides on occasion due to back issues.
I got to see a few of the animals from the Magical Menagerie. These little things make my heart happy!
:goodvibes
She was due to arrive around midnight.
Late! Total opposite of your flight times.
IMG_2024-01-02-194946.jpg

IMG_2024-01-02-195012.jpg
Nice shots. :)
Eek! Scary!

:laughing:
The churros arrived and these were delicious. They are served with a warm spicy chocolate sauce.
Interesting. But... I think I'll have to try the ones at Nomad first.
Soon Susan would be arriving! Spoiler I didn’t even hear her come in. My drink and long day put me out.
:laughing: One tired Caroline. :)

Hello everyone!

I’m Susan and I had the pleasure of traveling with Caroline on this magical 4 day trip! If you are just getting to know me, here are a few fun facts…..I am a kindergarten educator and have been in the Early Years for 35 years. I am the proud mom of three young adult sons, married to my DH of almost 25 years, collect ALL the Disney things (especially pins, dresses, Pandora charms and D&B bags). I own DVC at Boulder Ridge Villas and typically stay there or OKW. I was very excited to have a chance to stay in the beautiful Gran Destino Tower. I adore CSR and feel the tower is really a deluxe resort on it’s own.

I had to work on the 7th so was salivating over the gorgeous photos Caroline was sending me. My colleagues at school were telling me I was almost bursting with excitement, which I am sure I was!
I was in my car and on the way home as soon as the bell went that afternoon! I had a car service pick me up at home and soon we were on the way to Pearson International Airport (about an hours drive from my home). I continued my fabulous luck with security and waltzed through in less than 5 minutes. Customs was another story and took about 35 minutes to get through the line. I always allocate extra time at the airport so I don’t feel rushed so I wasn’t feeling worried. Soon I was in American departures and strolling towards my favourite bar for a preflight beverage and dinner.

B3EC8123-C883-44BE-AC7A-E3203604999F.jpeg

Of course I went for my favourite Blue Moon. I had my festive Loungefly, was wearing one of my cozy DVC sweaters and was on my way to my happy place! All was right with the world!

6C513259-00BE-45EF-B22A-57B61C675ED7.jpeg

I decided to order the yummy black bean burger along with fries. You can see they gave me enough fries for a family!

0C0069DC-DA64-4007-BBA7-8AC89F02C47E.jpeg

Everything was delicious and I was very satisfied with my meal and service. I grabbed a coffee from Starbucks and settled in at the gate. We boarded on time and I was lucky enough to have no one in the middle seat in my row. This made for a comfortable flight. I watched the Barbie movie (great minds think alike, Caroline!) and thought happy Disney thoughts! We landed early and I was happy to only have carry on as I quickly headed down to the ride share area. Soon I was in a Lyft, being whisked away to the bubble. Arriving at CSR, there were no issues dropping off even though the reservation was in Caroline’s name.

I was in awe of the beautiful Christmas decor as I entered the tower and loved the positive energy with so many people milling around, even so late at night. I made my way up to the 3rd floor and found our room. I tried to be as quiet as possible in order not to disturb Caroline who was tucked up asleep. I quickly got ready for bed myself and was soon dreaming sweet Disney dreams.

Last edited:

I am a kindergarten educator and have been in the Early Years for 35 years.
35! Thinking retirement, yet? Surely you must be.
I had to work on the 7th so was salivating over the gorgeous photos Caroline was sending me.
That's almost cruel. :)
My colleagues at school were telling me I was almost bursting with excitement
soon we were on the way to Pearson International Airport (about an hours drive from my home)
An hours drive from YYZ?
So... you live within 10km of it...

:rolleyes1
I continued my fabulous luck with security and waltzed through in less than 5 minutes.
<jaw drop>
Customs was another story and took about 35 minutes to get through the line.
That's pretty good, actually. I don't think I've ever gotten through it in less than an hour. I've had some very close calls connecting, thanks to that line.
I had my festive Loungefly, was wearing one of my cozy DVC sweaters and was on my way to my happy place! All was right with the world!
We boarded on time and I was lucky enough to have no one in the middle seat in my row.
:thumbsup2
I watched the Barbie movie (great minds think alike, Caroline!)
I tried to be as quiet as possible in order not to disturb Caroline who was tucked up asleep.
And apparently, you were successful. :)

Yay! Excited to be reading your report, Ladies! :banana:

Great start so far -- LOVE that you were able to move your flight up, Caroline. And it sounds like you had an easy flight too, Susan! That's a good start to vacation for sure!!

Oh my gosh, I loved our room! It was so beautiful and had the best views. It was also spotlessly clean. :)
It was so good. I took several videos and sent to my sister, Andi, and Susan.
I was wishing I was there! VoL are the best!
The Tree of Life show was starting and I was able to get up right in the front.
Another thing I wish I had seen. Next time!
I wasn’t really hungry but wanted a little dessert. I went up to Dahlias lounge on the 16th floor of the tower. I sat at a cute little table in the corner and had the nicest waitress.

She suggested the Churros. I told her I love the ones at Nomad lounge and she said I needed to try the ones here and compare.
Dahlia Lounge is so lovely! What a great spot to enjoy a dessert and beverage. :goodvibes
Sangría-Tini

Stolichnaya Vodka, Garnacha Old Vines, Combier Crème de Peche De Vigne and Lime

$15.00

This drink was so good and really strong.
It is delicious! I may have tried it at Barcelona Lounge on our last day.
Great start to the report ladies! I can’t wait to read more! 😊
Thank you so much! Glad you joined in!
Following!
:welcome:
35! Thinking retirement, yet? Surely you must be.
A few years to go yet as I started my career at 22. I ran a preschool in downtown Toronto for 12 years. Then I had my boys and was at home for 11 years raising three littles (Jack and the twins are only 21 months apart). Then I ran a family resource centre in my town for three years and joined the school board in 2014. I will definitely do two more school years which will bring me to my 60th bday in 2026. Then I will see from there! I will probably reinvent myself and do something new!
An hours drive from YYZ?
So... you live within 10km of it...
Hahaha! Actually 75 km away. But we always take the 407 (toll highway). The 401 is brutal!
And apparently, you were successful. :)
Thankfully. I was worried about disturbing her.
Yay! Excited to be reading your report, Ladies! :banana:

Great start so far -- LOVE that you were able to move your flight up, Caroline. And it sounds like you had an easy flight too, Susan! That's a good start to vacation for sure!!
So glad you are here! Definitely smooth travel days for both of us. :)
I love that you guys are partnering up to do a TR!!! DIS friends ARE the best friends!!! :love: Susan- I hope I get to meet you in person soon!!!
Hi Molly!! So happy you are joining in! Yes, we definitely need to meet in person. I have only heard the best and sweetest things about you.

A few years to go yet as I started my career at 22. I ran a preschool in downtown Toronto for 12 years. Then I had my boys and was at home for 11 years raising three littles (Jack and the twins are only 21 months apart). Then I ran a family resource centre in my town for three years and joined the school board in 2014. I will definitely do two more school years which will bring me to my 60th bday in 2026. Then I will see from there! I will probably reinvent myself and do something new!
Two years will fly by. :)
Hahaha! Actually 75 km away. But we always take the 407 (toll highway). The 401 is brutal!
The 401 is… entertaining. I’ve certainly seen some interesting driving on it.

I'm here! So excited to read this shared trip report. I think it's absolutely wonderful that you two went to WDW together. DIS friends are the best. :goodvibes

Glad both travel days went well. How funny you both watched the same movie on the flights.

Sometimes, some of the best Disney days can not involve a single attraction. That's especially true during the holidays, when the atmosphere and decorations are so entertaining.

Great start to your joint report.

I can't believe how well your travel day went for both of you.

Fabulous room. I've only stayed at GDT once but we really enjoyed it.

The crowds at the parks were bad for us too. Caroline, I'm jealous you made it to AK and got your magnets. I wasn't able to to do that.

Looking forward to more.

A Magic Kingdom Day that was practically perfect in every way!

I was up bright and early in search of coffee. Can you believe that Cafe Rix and the QS do not open until 7:30?? Luckily a kind CM saw me looking quite befret and was happy to take my mug and fill it for me. With cofffee in hand, I happily settled in the former check in area of the old CSR. This has been repurposed into a lovely sitting area with couches, chairs, charging stations and work areas. I had world clock set up on my phone as I was trying to obtain a boarding group for Tron. As it was a party day we decided to go without Genie Plus and take our chances with the day. I started refreshing at 6:58 am and was shocked to get boarding group 9!

D5D242E5-198D-45A9-B145-07BD6F18614E.jpeg
I went up to the room to see Caroline who had been wondering where I had disappeared to! She had thought I might be in the bathroom but it was so quiet she wasn't sure. I shared my success with a VQ for Tron and we decided to get ready to head off to Magic Kingdom. A bus came quickly and we got a chuckle out of the fact that the bus was only adults headed off for a day of fun in MK!

Arriving at the park we took in the beautiful Christmas decor along Main Street USA. There really is nothing like MK decorated for the holidays!

444A424C-3241-45F3-8054-616EDE5494DC.jpeg
We headed off towards Tron for our VQ, anticipating that we would have a bit of a wait. Imagine our surprise as we walked right on!! The ride was so much fun. After riding we headed out front and had photos done to commemorate it. :)
5F2B10F7-9190-4D66-9FA1-262EF51F30CC.jpeg

We strolled down the path towards Fantasyland. What ride were we headed to? If you guessed Peter Pan's Flight, you would be correct! It was posted at 45 minutes but we were both aware wait times are often over inflated. Within 15 minutes we were sailing through Neverland. This ride is a must do for both of us. Nothing better than a classic Disney dark ride.

Haunted Mansion was next on the list and a walk on a well. This really was a perfect morning! We really enjoyed seeing the new Hatbox Ghost although we both wondered where the Donald chair was gone to. We thought it might be in the attic but neither of us were able to find it.

3AF40093-F565-48E2-9406-DDBB25BE160D.jpeg

We had an awesome Photopass Photographer outside and were sure to get some fun photos with a bunch of hitchhiking ghosts!
49F5B246-0709-47EB-8EDE-13A8DC81F9DC.jpeg

I wanted to stop by the DVC booth in hopes that they might have the DVC sliders and was successful!
80EF9EF0-55D7-4E7F-985E-DE7F31557690.jpeg

I persuaded Caroline to see the Country Bears with me. It's such a cheesey, corny old school show and I am more than a little sad it is going to be re-imagined this year.
F2090876-BF98-49EF-BE90-D6CFE6867F14.jpeg
Selfies must be had with the Country Bears!
41A1D1BA-3518-4AE5-8936-B9868E2A46ED.jpeg
We were both a little peckish at this point and decided to split a pineapple upside down cake with vanilla pineapple swirl. This was perfect as always. Then it was time for a spin around the park on the steam train! Really there is nothing better. We boarded at Fronteirland Station and it was so neat to see all the work being done on the old Splash Mountain. I am very excited to see the finished product!

B5478450-B7C4-465E-9219-12D789336C7D.jpeg
Once we had done a full circle around the park, we departed the train at Fronteirland with hopes of riding Pirates. The line was weirdly backed up and not moving at all. We bailed for now as we had a very important lunch date coming up. Where were we headed? That's next!

Last edited:
Yay, a joint trip report! I've enjoyed your individual reports so I'm looking forward to reading about your joint trip.

A Magic Kingdom Day that was practically perfect in every way!
Betcha it was poppin'!
Luckily a kind CM saw me looking quite befret and was happy to take my mug and fill it for me.
I had two thoughts when I read this...
1. That's really nice that a CM did that. Just shows what Disney is all about.
2. Susan (Screaming hysterically): "COFFEEE!!! I NEED COFFEEE!!!!!" CSM: "For God's sake, get her some coffee!!!"
I happily settled in the former check in area of the old CSR. This has been repurposed into a lovely sitting area with couches, chairs, charging stations and work areas.
Looks very inviting. :)
I started refreshing at 6:58 am and was shocked to get boarding group 9!
Nice job!
I went up to the room to see Caroline who had been wondering where I had disappeared to!
:laughing: You sneak in and out better than a HM ghost!
I went up to the room to see Caroline who had been wondering where I had disappeared to! She had thought I might be in the bathroom but it was so quiet she wasn't sure.
Caroline: "Is she dead? Did she have a heart attack or stroke? I keep knocking on the bathroom door, but there's no answer. Should I call 911?"
we got a chuckle out of the fact that the bus was only adults headed off for a day of fun in MK!
There really is nothing like MK decorated for the holidays!
Imagine our surprise as we walked right on!!
:eek:
How???? We did VQ and waited in line over an hour!! :faint:
Love this shot!
We strolled down the path towards Fantasyland. What ride were we headed to? If you guessed Peter Pan's Flight, you would be correct!
Within 15 minutes we were sailing through Neverland.
Very nice! And that just gives you enough time to enjoy that awesome queue.
Haunted Mansion was next on the list and a walk on a well.
Yuss...
We really enjoyed seeing the new Hatbox Ghost
Oh! I didn't even know it was in there already!
And from your description, I even know where it is now.
We had an awesome Photopass Photographer outside and were sure to get some fun photos with a bunch of hitchhiking ghosts!
:thumbsup2
Great pic!
I persuaded Caroline to see the Country Bears with me. It's such a cheesey, corny old school show and I am more than a little sad it is going to be re-imagined this year.
1. You had to persuade her?!?!? :upsidedow
2. It's going to be re-imagined??? I did not know this.
decided to split a pineapple upside down cake with vanilla pineapple swirl.
Nope. Not a fan. I love Dole. I love pineapple. I love cake (who doesn't?). But... I don't care for the three (or even just the pineapple and cake) together.
Then it was time for a spin around the park on the steam train! Really there is nothing better.
We bailed for now as we had a very important lunch date coming up. Where were we headed? That's next!
Hmmm... Cindy's?

I'm here! So excited to read this shared trip report. I think it's absolutely wonderful that you two went to WDW together. DIS friends are the best. :goodvibes

Glad both travel days went well. How funny you both watched the same movie on the flights.

Sometimes, some of the best Disney days can not involve a single attraction. That's especially true during the holidays, when the atmosphere and decorations are so entertaining.
Hi Alicia! Happy you are here! We had so much fun on our Christmas trip. I am counting the days until I can go back again.
Great start to your joint report.

I can't believe how well your travel day went for both of you.

Fabulous room. I've only stayed at GDT once but we really enjoyed it.
Hi Vanessa! So glad you joined in! This was my first time staying in the tower and I loved it. CSR is my top pick if I am not staying on DVC points. :)
Yay, a joint trip report! I've enjoyed your individual reports so I'm looking forward to reading about your joint trip.
:welcome:, glad you are here!
I had two thoughts when I read this...
1. That's really nice that a CM did that. Just shows what Disney is all about.
2. Susan (Screaming hysterically): "COFFEEE!!! I NEED COFFEEE!!!!!" CSM: "For God's sake, get her some coffee!!!"
Both equally true......:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:laughing: You sneak in and out better than a HM ghost!
Maybe that's what I should do when I retire!
How???? We did VQ and waited in line over an hour!! :faint:
We were SO lucky! I think it was the combination of low crowds on a party day and an early return time.
Very nice! And that just gives you enough time to enjoy that awesome queue.
The queue really is fabulous!
1. You had to persuade her?!?!? :upsidedow
2. It's going to be re-imagined??? I did not know this.
Caroline is so kind and agreeable, it didn't take much persuading. :)

https://www.disneytouristblog.com/reimagined-country-bear-jamboree-2024-magic-kingdom/
Hmmm... Cindy's?
Not Cindy's. That story is for Caroline to tell. :goodvibes

Last edited:
Caroline: "Is she dead? Did she have a heart attack or stroke? I keep knocking on the bathroom door, but there's no answer. Should I call 911?"
This is exactly what I was thinking! I got really nervous Susan was collapsed on the bathroom floor!! I finally went and knocked on the bathroom door and thank goodness she wasn’t in there, She was on her coffee pursuit!
I was very happy because I had to use the bathroom haha 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter