DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

I love taking ME. It feels like you are there right in airport. I love it!

I was really impressed with the "how to get to the ME terminal" paperwork that came with the luggage tag. But doesn't the airline have their own tag they're going to want on the checked bag? Should I wait until I'm at the airport before I put that thing on there?

Will the silent auction be on HandBid again this year? We are unable to attend, unfortunately, but would love to bid.

I was really impressed with the "how to get to the ME terminal" paperwork that came with the luggage tag. But doesn't the airline have their own tag they're going to want on the checked bag? Should I wait until I'm at the airport before I put that thing on there?
If your flight is arriving at MCO before 10 pm, you should put the DME luggage tag on your bag before you check it at your originating airport. Once in Orlando, DME will pull your luggage behind the scenes and you can proceed directly from the plane to the DME bus.

Yes the airline will tag your checked bag but you can go ahead and put the resort tag on your bag before you check your bag.
Depending on your airline, you can skip the baggage claim when you land because your bag will be delivered to your room. Check your ME letter for participating airlines.
I fly Southwest and they participate. It's really nice having your bag delivered to your room.

Yes the airline will tag your checked bag but you can go ahead and put the resort tag on your bag before you check your bag.
Depending on your airline, you can skip the baggage claim when you land because your bag will be delivered to your room. Check your ME letter for participating airlines.
I fly Southwest and they participate. It's really nice having your bag delivered to your room.

Yeah, I'm flying Southwest as well (on the way there. Flying Delta back) and I had already checked to see that they participate. Seems like most of the carriers I would fly out of here in Houston do! And it will be nice having it delivered to the room, since I land at 9am. I will stop at the Pop desk to reset my pin and confirm which card I have registered to the room, but soon after that, it's off to EPCOT/Boardwalk to pick up my credentials.... and hopefully make it to Frozen Ever After in time for my 12:15-1:15 fastpass.

My husband was sent offshore unexpectedly. So now I have an extra ticket I paid for. Does anyone know if I can give it to someone else? Or are we just out the money and no one can use the ticket. I'd rather be able to give it to someone who maybe wouldn't be able to attend otherwise. TIA.

Note: This is legit......I know it looks weird that this is my first post....but I was lurking and didn't sign up and only did because Facebook group told me to come here and post.

On another note, can anyone tell me whether we would need to have picked up credentials before the POTC meet up as we are not planning on collecting them until the next day when we move to Beach Club.

I had that same concern as we are not actually getting on property until the 30th, so I emailed Ryno.

He said so long as we signed up for it, he has our name on his list, so we just gotta show up there and not stress ;)

(Clearly Ryno doesn't know me, I stress over everything. But, I'll not stress about that!)

My husband was sent offshore unexpectedly. So now I have an extra ticket I paid for. Does anyone know if I can give it to someone else? Or are we just out the money and no one can use the ticket. I'd rather be able to give it to someone who maybe wouldn't be able to attend otherwise. TIA.

Note: This is legit......I know it looks weird that this is my first post....but I was lurking and didn't sign up and only did because Facebook group told me to come here and post.

Hey @WebmasterJohn can you take a look and help out April? She needs to know if she can pass along her already paid for ticket to someone who can use it since her husband is unable to attend.

they are on the side of the castle as well but I haven't actualyl stopped to watch it from this angle yet. I think it's just a meeting place as there is room and that's a good spot to enter the hub in during a crowd to get a spot to watch. Any other entrance and it sort of limits your attack to some empty pockets that happen up front.

Just to make sure I have this right... town square is the open area at the front of the park by the meet n greet and the town square restaurant, by the front railroad station?

Just to make sure I have this right... town square is the open area at the front of the park by the meet n greet and the town square restaurant, by the front railroad station?

You are correct, I was thinking the other spot near muppets.. I described it wrong and it's the area near tony's

Yeah, I'm flying Southwest as well (on the way there. Flying Delta back) and I had already checked to see that they participate. Seems like most of the carriers I would fly out of here in Houston do! And it will be nice having it delivered to the room, since I land at 9am. I will stop at the Pop desk to reset my pin and confirm which card I have registered to the room, but soon after that, it's off to EPCOT/Boardwalk to pick up my credentials.... and hopefully make it to Frozen Ever After in time for my 12:15-1:15 fastpass.
Interesting, I was able to get a fast pass for Frozen Ever After for 12:10-1:10 on the 31st. It will be my first time

Interesting, I was able to get a fast pass for Frozen Ever After for 12:10-1:10 on the 31st. It will be my first time

Same! My last trip to World was right before Maelstrom closed. Eager to see the new animatronics and I've somehow managed to avoid video of it for the last year.... It's nice that Test Track and Soarin' will be open for the party - made the decision to make FEA my Tier One FP real easy. :)

Same! My last trip to World was right before Maelstrom closed. Eager to see the new animatronics and I've somehow managed to avoid video of it for the last year.... It's nice that Test Track and Soarin' will be open for the party - made the decision to make FEA my Tier One FP real easy. :)
Lol, my thoughts as well. DISers think alike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter