Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friends - A Coast to Coast Adventure

I'm super jealous you had another one of those fabulous nitro chocolates, those were so good!!!

This one was not the last one either.

Each mission is in one country?

Not every country has a mission. Missions are in Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Japan, France and UK. Each country offers a standalone mission and there are variations in the missions so if you play a mission more than once, you will not have the exact same experience. Certain parts will always be the same, but then they add other stuff to keep it interesting. I love playing along.

Ridiculous about the CM wanting your passport to get a drink...

Apparently this is now the policy for all international visitors.

How sad about your D & B satchel, but the customer service sounds fabulous.

It really was a shame especially as I loved the satchel so much.

The chocolate scenes are amazing.

I was absolutely blown away by them.

I'm glad they didn't block your bankcard completely and you were still able to get cash.

I suppose a quick call to the bank would have sorted that issue out.

We walked over to the Poly and I completely forgot to look for Trader Sams.

We really enjoyed it.

Been absent for a while.

Welcome back.

I like the magic shot with Lumiere!

I was so happy about this.

Corinna

What a saga with your D&B but great customer service. Glad you got your card sorted out. The food looks tasty. I never made it inside Trader Sam's but the patio is very nice.

Jill in CO

Day 16

We had an early morning this morning as this was our Discovery Cove day and we wanted to get there nice and early in the hope that I would get an early dolphin swim. We had set the wakeup call for 6:45 and aimed to be at the front of the hotel by 7:30. We had checked the evening before and had been advised that that unless we needed a taxi prior to 7:00, there was no need to pre-book as taxis are always nearby. We got up and ready, which did not take very long. Before we left, I gave Graham his presents as it was his birthday this day and one of the presents was a new waterproof digital camera, which he took with him. We still got to the front of the hotel shortly after 7:00 and it took less than a minute for the taxi to arrive. Add to this that at that time of the morning there was hardly any traffic, by the time we had planned to leave we were nearly at Discovery Cove. I was surprised that we could check in that early, but we were directed straight to bag check and from there to a check in desk. I got allocated the first dolphin swim of the day and I was happy with this. We then headed down towards the restaurant. On the way we had our complimentary photo taken. The member of staff that directed us to a photographer noticed that Graham’s card did not have the 21 designation on it. They had only asked for ID for one of us and I handed them mine. This meant that they could not add the 21 designation to Graham’s card. However, this was never mentioned at check in. It would not have been a problem to show Graham’s ID. The member of staff who spotted this advised that if Graham wanted to have a drink, we would need to go to guest services to have his card reprinted. There was nobody waiting at guest services, which is roughly across from the restaurant so I suggested that we stop by there and get it sorted. Graham was not too happy with me and felt that I was making a lot of fuss about nothing, but later he was quite happy that I had made him sort this out.

With his card reprinted and him now showing up as an adult, we went to get some breakfast. The breakfast arrangements had changed since we last visited to Discovery Cove and I had not heard much positive about this. However, we thought that a good selection was offered and although this was not gourmet food, it was tasty and filling. We both had the hot sandwich croissant with egg, Canadian bacon and cheese. We also both had some fruit. Graham had some yoghurt and plain French toast fingers and I had French toast fingers with strawberry compote. This was washed down with orange juice and coffee. I was delighted that they even had vanilla creamer. This set us up nicely for the day. After breakfast we went to find a locker and get all geared up. We were directed right to the last set of lockers. I went with a wetsuit and Graham chose the vest. We got changed and then we headed out to the beach. It was still before the official opening time and not many people were around. We spent some time watching the dolphins and they were definitely watching us. We had so much fun watching the dolphins play and perform for us. We ended up speaking to some trainers. I wondered which lagoon Dash was in. She was the first dolphin I ever swam with, but between our first and second visit to Discovery Cove, she was moved across to SeaWorld. She had come back to Discovery Cove in 2012, but it transpired that she had moved back to SeaWorld shortly before our visit. Unfortunately I did not get around to visiting her this time.

When I needed to head to the cabana for the briefing, Graham went off towards the aviary. We agreed that I would come to join him once I finished my dolphin swim. When I got to the cabana, they did not have me on the list. The person doing the check in checked the cabana, swim time and pod letter and then added me manually on the list. I filled out the waiver and sat down with my pod. Once everybody was there, we watched a short video and then one of the trainers came to speak to us. Neither the video nor the talk has changed in all the years that we have visited Discovery Cove. Once the talk was over, one trainer per pod came to collect us and we went down to the beach. This is where something has changed. As long as I can remember, there were always two trainers per pod, but this time we had three. We headed straight into the water and lined up. The trainers introduced themselves and asked us to introduce ourselves. There were two families, a couple and I. Both families came from Illinois and the couple came from a town that is about half an hour away from Manchester. We were quite amused by this.

With the introductions out of the way, we met our new dolphin friend. We were introduced to Jenny. Jenny is one of their older female dolphins and I have actually swum with a number of her offspring and grandchildren. We got to rub her down, got kisses and hugs and she presented her tail fluke to us. Then it was time to say goodbye to Jenny and we got to meet Akai, who is one of their dominant males. One of the trainers pointed out some markings on Akai that makes him easy to identify and then he came swimming by for some rub downs. Then it was time for the dorsal tow. Most of the people in our group opted for the shallow water version, but I did the deep water one. This was great fun again although the ride was not quite as thrilling as I remember it. After everybody had their ride, it was time to say goodbye to Akai and head back to the beach. The photographers were trying to herd us to the photo cabana to look at the photos, but I was keen to rejoin Graham and also I wanted to have a look at the photos with him later. I told one of the photographers that I wanted to wait until I had a better idea what other photos I would get during the day before I commit myself and headed off.

I walked the short stretch across the beach until I got to the closest access to Wind-Away River. I then swam over to the aviary. It took me a while to find Graham and I did find him in the small bird aviary in the end. They had changed this since we were last there. There had always been benches around the edges and we spent many a happy hour sitting there playing perch for the birds. They have now removed those benches, which is a real shame. We stayed in there for a while and I made friends with some mouse birds. They were a little skittish and one of the staff told us that the birds are a little nervous as a hawk had been flying overhead earlier. After a while we moved on to one of the other aviaries and fed the birds there and talked to the member of staff there. Eventually we moved over to the biggest aviary. Pretty much as soon as we got there, a cuckoo landed on my head and settled in. They are meat eaters so he was not even attracted by food. He just seemed to like the look of me. I think he was sitting on me for about an hour. Occasionally he was joined by another bird. A photographer came by and was amused by this. He took some photos. This is one of those experiences that are priceless. I soon realised why I had been chosen as perch. I am really comfortable around birds. A lot of other people were clearly not and jumped and thrashed around when a bird landed on them. So having somebody who was really calm and relaxed in the aviary was probably a rare treat for the birds. I had never realised this to the same extend before.

When the cuckoo lost interest in me, we decided to go and get some food. We headed over to the restaurant and even though it was peak lunch hour, it did not seem to be very busy. I went with the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich with French Fries and Corn Cobbette. Graham had the Sweet Hawaiian Chicken with fried rice. We both had some Caesar salad. This was the first time I ever remember that I had proper food envy. My food was nice enough, but Graham’s seemed to be altogether more tempting. None of the desserts really appealed to me and I said I would get an ice cream at one of the snack cabanas later.

After lunch, we went back to the locker to apply some sunscreen and also to get our snorkeling stuff. On the way, we stopped by a snack cabana and we both had a frozen cherry lemonade. Once we had finished this and had got our gear, we headed to the Grand Reef. The water there was decidedly refreshing. I was very glad for my wetsuit. We spent a while snorkeling. We saw much the same fish that we had seen on Oahu, but here they were somewhat bigger. There were also some huge stingrays around and I was surprisingly relaxed around them. I used to have a real phobia of stingrays. When I started to get a little chilly, I headed back to the shallows. They have a tide pool there and a member of staff pointed out all kinds of neat critters. Graham joined me a while later. By then it was nearly time for the stingray feeding by the beach. However, this area was really crowded and we decided to move on. We took our snorkeling gear back to the locker and I decided that I would switch the wetsuit for a vest. It was overcast that day so there was not too much danger than I would burn despite sunscreen and where we would spend the rest of the day, the water would not be as cold.

We fancied somewhere a bit warmer and headed over to the Freshwater Oasis. On the way there, we spotted that there was something going on at the Conservation Cabana. So we decided to stop and have a look. When we got there, they had a parrot out, but he was soon replaced by a Kinkajou. The Kinkajou is a rainforest animal native to Central and South America that is also known as a Honey Bear. This is a strange choice for an animal ambassador as Kinkajous are nocturnal, but it was fascinating to meet this animal and learn something about it. After a while, we carried on towards Freshwater Oasis.

This had been relatively new on our last visit. We never really saw the marmosets then, but this time we had no such issues. They were very visible and extremely playful. Shortly afterwards, a member of staff turned up in the enclosure and she told us a bit about the marmosets. They are a family group consisting of the mum and her offspring. We talked with her for a while and watched the antics of the marmosets and then moved on to the otters. They were not quite as active as they were in 2013, but were still fun to watch.

Once we had watched the otters for a bit, we decided that it was time for a lap around Wind-Away River. We took one lap around and then we decided to head back to the aviary. As we were wet anyway, we swam over to waterfall and entered the aviary through the water. We stayed in the biggest aviary for a while and this time the Sun Conures were quite active. We then moved over to the small bird aviary. We got the company of some mouse birds for a while and I made friends with a cockatiel, but after a while the birds lost interest in us and went into the trees to roost. We decided to call it a day.

There is a snack cabana near the exit of the aviary and we decided to stop there. Graham had a beer and some crisps and I had a Mango Daiquiri, a pretzel and a cookie. When we had finished, we went back to our locker to get our stuff and then got showered and changed.

We went to look at the photos. I had budgeted for the photo package, but I was disappointed with the number of photos and I had better photos in the past. So in the end I just got one photo of me and the cuckoo. When the photo had been printed, we headed to the exit. We had a short wait for the shuttle and then we were taken to SeaWorld. Our plan was to take the I-Ride Trolley down to the Vineland Orlando Premium Outlets. We had a bit of a wait. We saw 4 or 5 northbound trolleys go by before one came that went south. Fortunately this was not too busy.

We had a successful shopping trip. Graham got a pair of sandals, a pair of shoes for work and some shorts. I got a 2015 pin at the Disney Character Outlet and then got lucky when I went to pay. I spotted a lonely Aulani Sketch Dooney and Bourke wristlet behind the till. As this was a fraction of its normal price, this had to follow me home. With our shopping done, we went to get a taxi. My original plan had been that we would have dinner at the Outback Steakhouse, but neither of us was hungry so we headed straight back to the hotel and got an early night.

What a saga with your D&B but great customer service.

I have so many Dooney and Bourke purses so there was aways the risk that at some stage something will go wrong. The way this was handled at the customer service end reminded me why I love Disney so much.

never made it inside Trader Sam's but the patio is very nice.

We really enjoyed this.

Corinna

Your Discovery Cove day sounds amazing! What a lovely birthday for Graham.

How fun about the cuckoo settling in with you for an hour. Also fun to meet Jenny after you've swum with her offspring.

Is the only way to get to the aviary is by swimming?

Nice find with the Aulani D & B!

I have got to check out Discovery Cove someday. Your trip reports always make it sound so enjoyable.

Great score on the D&B!

Jill in CO

Your Discovery Cove day sounds amazing!

It really was.

Is the only way to get to the aviary is by swimming?

No, you can walk in via the beach, but as I have a thing about getting sand on my feet, I prefer to swim.

Nice find with the Aulani D & B!

I was so happy about this.

I have got to check out Discovery Cove someday.

If you get the chance, grab it with both hands.

Your trip reports always make it sound so enjoyable.

It really is a great day out.

Great score on the D&B!

Yes, that was a nice surprise.

Corinna

Well I got through your day with the Halloween Party. Sweet Tomatoes is Souplantation out here. I really like that place. I'm glad you had a successful and easy morning. Nice that you met up with Pam and her friend for the party. You got a lot of good pictures and I'm sure you must have received a lot of candy from all the treat stations you visited. Nice pictures of the castle projections. Sorry you got stuck on POTC for so long.

Loved the Stitch t-shirt! Your day at Discovery Cove was very busy. It's a shame that the photos didn't turn out properly, but at least you have the memories. Were the underwater ones taken with Graham's new camera?

Yeah Discovery cove I love that place! Looks like you are having a good time so far. Great underwater photos. Happy Birthday Graham. Glad to hear Breakfast isn't as bad as people report. The dolphins sounded great and the snorkling! It's such a nice park!

Sweet Tomatoes is Souplantation out here.

Yes, we have sampled this, too.

I really like that place.

We do, too. I wish we had something like this in the UK.

Nice that you met up with Pam and her friend for the party.

It was so nice to get to spend this with likeminded souls.

I'm sure you must have received a lot of candy from all the treat stations you visited.

Actually, no. I had so much candy from the parties at Disneyland that I was very sensible.

Loved the Stitch t-shirt!

I was really pleased with how this turned out.

Your day at Discovery Cove was very busy.

I suppose we got a lot done, but it was still a lovely and relaxing day.

Were the underwater ones taken with Graham's new camera?

No, they were taken with my trusty Panasonic Lumix. Unfortunately this has since gone the way of all earthly things.

Glad to hear Breakfast isn't as bad as people report.

We actually rather enjoyed it.

It's such a nice park!

This is my favourite place to visit in Orlando.

Corinna

Your day at Discovery Cove seemed very nice. I would like to go there some day!

Day 17

This turned out to be my last park day. I had Fastpasses booked at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for the next two days, but by this stage, I was really all parked out. I was in no rush to get to the parks that morning either. We decided to go up to the food court to get some breakfast. We both had the Bounty Platter, which consisted of scrambled eggs, breakfast potatoes, bacon, sausage, biscuit and a Mickey waffle. Graham had some coffee with this and I went for some soda. When we had finished our breakfast, I said goodbye to Graham and headed to the shop to pick up my bag that I had sent there on Monday. I put my odds and ends that I had carried in a plastic bag in there and then I went out to the bus stop.

I did not have to wait long for the bus and I was soon at Epcot. My first stop was Soarin' as I had a Fastpass for this. This was my third Fastpass for this ride, but I had changed the other two for something else at the 11th hour as the timings did no longer work for me. I was determined to use this one. I made it to the Fastpass entrance just before my window closed. I walked straight through to just before where the second checkpoint is and then the line ground to a hold. It took a while until it started moving again. When I got to the loading area, I got lucky. I ended up in row one. Soon it was time to go in. The film had been in a bit of a state the last two times I had been to Walt Disney World, but at least you could explain the specks of dust away as birds. This was no longer an option. Time has not been kind on the film and it was now in a very sorry state. I was also very aware that the sounds, smells and special effects were not as good as at Disneyland. I really wished I had not bothered. I walked away thinking that they should have closed this sooner rather than later. By the time I am writing this, the ride is now closed and when it will reopen, it will be the new world edition. I am a little sat that the last time ever that I rode the original version was when the film was in such a sorry state. Still, at least I will get to ride the new version for the first time in Shanghai.

When I came out of Soarin', I walked over to Living with the Land. This had a 10 minute wait and I actually waited about half of this. I enjoyed the ride again. I walked over to Journey into Imagination with Figment and this time round I managed to ride it without it breaking down. Then I walked over to Chew Lab and got my last Liquid Nitro Chocolate and Almond Truffle of the trip. I walked over towards Club Cool and had some Photopass photos taken on the way. I then had a couple of samples at Club Cool.

I still had a small amount of money on my gift card and I thought that this would be enough for another Cheddar Cheese Soup at the Canada marketplace. So I decided to walk over there. On the way, I had some more Photopass photos taken. I decided to check out Daisy’s new meet and greet. She had replaced Duffy a few days earlier. Her line was quite long and she was just wearing her standard costume so I decided to pass. I went over to the Canada marketplace instead and it turned out that the money on the gift card was precisely the right amount for the soup. I enjoyed this and then walked back to Future World.

I still had a bit of time until my last Fastpass window opened. I decided to check out the single rider line for Test Track. This was the first time I used this since the ride had been refurbished. So I did not really know what to expect. Pretty soon after entering the single rider line, there was a design room. However, rather than being able to design your own car, you could just select from a number of pre-set cars and then make a couple of very limited alterations to this. Then you re-join the line. Shortly afterwards there is a holding point where you are supposed to wait until you are asked by a cast member to proceed. I was waved straight past that point and when I got to the area just before the loading dock, I did not have long to wait until I was assigned a car either. The whole process took only about 5 minutes. I decided to make use of the single rider line being so quiet and in the end; I did the ride three times in about 30 minutes. Only two photos made it on my Magicband though. They really need to sort this out. This was the only ride where I had an issue with the attraction photos.

By the time I came out of the ride for the third time, my Fastpass window for Mission: Space had opened. This time it was a little busier and I had a very brief wait for the doors of the ready room to open and I got to fly as part of a crew of three. I much preferred this. When I had returned from Mars, I decided that I had enough for one day and headed to the exit. I was supposed to meet up with one of the admin of my favourite Disney Facebook group that day and had messaged her before I left the hotel in the morning to check when she was planning to come to the park. I did not get a response. I checked my messages periodically throughout the day and never heard back. In the end, I did not hear from her until I was already back in the UK. My message had landed in her ‘other” folder. Anyway, I figured that she would understand that I was getting tired after such a long trip. On the way out, I stopped at a shop and got the black hoodie that I had been eyeing ever since I arrived at Walt Disney World. In the morning when I had a look in that shop, they had a 2X hoodie hanging there, but that had now gone. Fortunately they had another one out back, which a cast member was happy to get for me. I then went over to the bus stop. I had a bit of a wait for a bus, but I did not mind.

When I got back to the hotel, I took a few photos around the resort as I had not had the chance to do so up to this point and we were due to check out the following morning. I then got myself an orange soda from the vending machine near our room and headed back to the room. Graham was not around so I chilled out a bit and read my book. Graham arrived shortly afterwards. He had been for a swim. He had been exploring earlier in the day and had seen all kinds of interesting wildlife at the edge of the resort including an alligator and some deer. He asked if I fancied going for a walk and checking it out. I was definitely up for this. We walked through area of the resort that I had not seen before and then got to a little creek. We saw plenty of turtles and all kinds of interesting birds including kingfishers and a bird of prey. The deer were nowhere to be seen and I was very relieved that the alligator was not either.

After a while, we headed back to the room. We were debating where we would go for dinner that night. We both fancied a steak and I was checking out the options for restaurants onsite that did steaks and did not break the bank. In the end we decided on Shutters at the Caribbean Beach Resort and I managed to get a reservation. This proved to be a little complicated though. The card that I have linked to My Disney Experience had been blocked and it took me three attempts to get it to accept an alternative card. In the end I managed to make the reservation and we got ready to go out. I hit one snag though. I wanted to take my camera and I could not find it anywhere. I knew I had it when I got back to the hotel as I had taken photos. I wondered if I had put it down when I got my orange soda and forgot to pick it up again. So I retraced my steps to the vending machine and it was not there. When I got back, Graham had found it. I must have put it in the carrier bag that had the hoodie in it and it had fallen to the bottom. I was relieved that it was there and we set off. We took the bus to Epcot and fortunately did not have a long wait. The bus stops for the All Star Resorts and Caribbean Beach Resort were not too far apart and a bus pulled up shortly after we got there.

We arrived at the Caribbean Beach Resort and took a leisurely stroll by the lake across from the restaurant. We were still a bit early, but they seated us after a very short wait. The restaurant was quite busy when we got there, but shortly afterwards, it emptied out and soon we were the only people in the area where we were seated. Graham had a beer and I had a Coke. They brought out some lovely bread with butter sprinkled with sea salt crystal. This was very nice. We both went with steak. Graham had the herb-crusted 10-oz grilled rib-eye with roasted fingerling potatoes, broccolini and mojo butter. I went with the char-crusted 10-oz New York strip steak with smoked Gouda and chorizo mac and cheese, seasonal vegetable and chimichurri. The meal was delicious and we both agreed that those were the best steaks we had at Disney. They were better than the steaks we had at some of the signature restaurants over the years.

Once we had finished our meal, we paid and headed out. This time we walked through the hotel. I have had a really nasty cough ever since I landed in Orlando. I thought that this was allergy related and had been taking anti-histamines which helped somewhat. However, I was getting fed up with this cough and it particularly bothered me at night. So Graham suggested we should have a look in the shop if they had something suitable. I managed to get some Vicks Vaporub and then we went out to the bus stop. The first bus that came was for Magic Kingdom so we got on this. We timed this perfectly. Just as we entered the bus loop, the first fireworks appeared in the sky. They were actually piping the music for Wishes to the bus loop and we were able to enjoy the fireworks from there. It was a very unique perspective. I was actually pretty happy that it took a while for a bus to arrive. By the time our bus came, the fireworks had finished. We headed back to the hotel and as soon as we got there, we got ready for bed. This had turned out to be quite a full day again.

Oooohhhh, one last nitro truffle, yummy! popcorn::

The single rider line at TT was fast. Fun to get in so many rides.

I'm impressed with your meal at Shutters. CBR is a resort I often forget exists. I've seen pictures of the pirate pool and that looks really fun.

The pictures of your resort brought back fun memories. We stayed there the first trip I took mom to WDW.

One last ride on Soarin! I agree looking tired now glad it's getting a refurb. Nitro truffle sounds delightful. I like club cool.

That was great they had a black hoodie out the back in your size. I am pleased. All Stars looks nice with the Music theme.

Shutters sounds great. Def check that menu out. Nice photos too. That was neat Graham found a good bit of wildlife.

I hope the vics worked on your cough.

Oooohhhh, one last nitro truffle, yummy! popcorn::

I wish I could have one now.

The single rider line at TT was fast.

I could not believe my luck.

I'm impressed with your meal at Shutters.

This was a real discovery for us

The pictures of your resort brought back fun memories. We stayed there the first trip I took mom to WDW.

This was our first time staying at a value resort and I actually really enjoyed it.

One last ride on Soarin! I agree looking tired now glad it's getting a refurb.

I am glad that it is getting a refurbishment, but I am also a little sad that the ride I loved so much basically will cease to exist.

Nitro truffle sounds delightful.

They definitely were.

All Stars looks nice with the Music theme.

I was surprised just how much we liked this.

Shutters sounds great. Def check that menu out.

We had an amazing meal there. This is definitely worth a try.

I hope the vics worked on your cough.

It did and is doing so again now. I just realised earlier that so far this year I had a nasty cold every month.

Corinna

Day 18

This day we had to move. We had decided a few weeks before the trip to extend our stay for an extra day as that day, there was only one flight back to Manchester and having two increased our chances of getting on flying standby. I managed to get one night at Kidani Village using our DVC points so it was time to pack up and move. Unfortunately my cough had woken up Graham at the crack of dawn and he got up and started to pack. This in turn woke me up and I reapplied some of the Vicks Vaporub and my cough settled down. We managed to go back to sleep and woke up again at 9:30, which was a lot more pleasant time to start the day. We finished our packing and then rang Bell Services to collect our luggage and move it across to Kidani. We were advised that it should be waiting for us in our room when we get there and if for whatever reason it was not, too contact Bell Services at Kidani Village and they would bring it up. This sounded good and as soon as the luggage was collected, we left our room at All Star Music for the last time and headed for the buses.

We had a bit of a wait until a bus to Disney Springs arrived, but we were not in any rush. We were planning to have a lazy day just pootling around on the boats and get some key lime tart at Olivia’s Café. We did not really expect to be able to check in at Kidani Village until 16:00 so we had all the time in the world. Traffic was pretty bad again around Disney Springs even though it was a weekday morning. When we finally got there, we headed over to the dock at Marketplace and took the water taxi over to the Pleasure Island boat dock. This was perfectly timed as just after we pulled up to the dock, the boat to Old Key West did as well. We were soon on our way. When we got there, I headed to the shop and got the DVC pin that I had been after. Then we went to Olivia’s Café. This was again pretty busy. The secret is definitely out. However, we were seated straightaway. We had really come for the Key Lime Tart, but decided as we did not have breakfast, we may need something a bit more substantial. I was thinking that a soup would fit the bill nicely, but I did not fancy the choices that day. In the end we both decided to go with the onion rings with mango ketchup and key lime mustard. They were absolutely delicious and considering that they were meant to be a starter, the portion was huge. We did have a key lime tart, but I could not finish mine. Once we had finished our lunch, we headed back towards the boat dock and we did not have long to wait until the boat back to Disney Springs arrived.

This time round, we were not quite so lucky. Just before we arrived at Disney Springs, we saw the boat for Port Orleans heading the other way. However, this actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. While we were waiting for the next boat, we saw all kinds of interesting birds. We even saw a cat. Graham though that this was a wild cat of some sort, but I think it was just a domestic cat. Whatever it was, it was neat to see. After a while, the Port Orleans boat arrived. We got on it and enjoyed the ride over. We only saw French Quarter from the boat, but we had a wander around Riverside. I really loved the pool area there and then we had a look around the Alligator Bayou area. As we were walking around this area, it started to drizzle a little. We walked over to the bus stops. We agreed that we would get on the first bus to the parks that would come.

The first bus to arrive was for Hollywood Studios. We had the bus all to ourselves. When we arrived, we decided to take the Friendship Boat over to Epcot as it was still early and I did not think our room would be ready yet. As we walked from the buses to the boat dock, we noticed that there was a Photopass photographer by the Anna and Elsa topiary near the park entrance. We stopped for some photos and then headed over to boat dock. When we got there, there was a boat already docked and we thought we were out of luck. However, it was quite slow loading and we got on. We took the boat to Epcot and then stayed on for the journey back. When we got back to Hollywood Studios, we went to find the bus stop to Kidani. This time we had a bit of a wait for a bus, but that was not problem. While we were waiting, I got an email with our room number. This was all working like clockwork. Soon our bus arrived and we were on our way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter