Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friends - A Coast to Coast Adventure

I ran over to the new TR without commenting here. Nice last day you had at AKL, great that they honored your requests, and the room looks fabulous.

Nice that you had an easy flight and a good time through security.

Thanks for reading along. I liked the room and we enjoyed Kidani, but we are still preferring Jambo House.

Corinna

Still playing catch up!

I do love Kidani. Too bad about your luggage but I'm glad the manager got it straightened out and comped you a bit for the hassle.

I can't believe your flight had so much free room...nice that you were able to spread out...makes for a much more comfortable flight.

Jill in CO

Sorry Corinna just seen this! I missed out on the last day it seems. What glorious photos of the various animals at AK. Oh how I love this resort. Also of the lobby area. That was nice you scored some pool and hot tub time. We prefer the pool at Jambo than Kidani.

Your lunch sounds nice. I am glad your UK flight wasn't delayed. Jo and I just got the new style passports so I will look forward to being faster through immigration also!

I do love Kidani.

We liked Kidani and I would not rule out a return, but we prefer Jambo House.

Too bad about your luggage but I'm glad the manager got it straightened out and comped you a bit for the hassle.

Those things happen and I was well impressed with how quickly the manager sorted this out.

I can't believe your flight had so much free room...nice that you were able to spread out...makes for a much more comfortable flight.

That was a real treat.

I missed out on the last day it seems.

You are here now.

What glorious photos of the various animals at AK.

I love being able to sit on the balcony or the public areas and being to see the animals.

We prefer the pool at Jambo than Kidani.

Even though we stayed at Jambo House three times, I never tried out the pool there. I did like the Kidani pool though.

Your lunch sounds nice.

It was and as Disney food goes, it was pretty healthy, too.

Jo and I just got the new style passports so I will look forward to being faster through immigration also!

In the UK, you can use them straightaway. In the USA, you have to have entered the USA once on that passport before you can use the machines.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter