DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

After the week I had, I'm with you brother..

Looks like it's me and you this week buddy, I think a bourbon and a Cuban are in order. Then we'll hit the steak house. Maybe not in that order. Hope you have a better weekend, did you get the medication drama sorted?

Looks like it's me and you this week buddy, I think a bourbon and a Cuban are in order. Then we'll hit the steak house. Maybe not in that order. Hope you have a better weekend, did you get the medication drama sorted?
Speaking of bourbon and steak house (I'd include a cigar but DaWorld makes it tough to have one of those), will toast all you kind gentlemen when at Boathouse and Le Cellier this week :drinking1

Enjoy the weekend guys. I'll be working around the house and watching basketball if you need me.

Now they are working to get it shipped to Nicaragua so it isn't over yet. Trying to head over to the UK next summer and I'll take you up on it then.

Speaking of bourbon and steak house (I'd include a cigar but DaWorld makes it tough to have one of those), will toast all you kind gentlemen when at Boathouse and Le Cellier this week :drinking1

Enjoy. Have not visited Le Cellier in years so let us know what you think.

Happy Friday. A full day. Well, a full day for me - one job, tennis, laundry. Girls going to a church thing this weekend, so I get a few hours of freedom with the Mrs each day. I think we plan to ....

take a nap and enjoy the quiet. :lmao:

Probably as most, right there with you. On an HSA plan past few years which does seem to simplify things a bit but these aren't for everyone either.
!

HSA works for me since I don't have ongoing medical issues, and won't have surgery on the knee until I just can't walk. Maybe then I'll just throw on a peg leg. :lmao:

If I ever make it up there. In fact, if I am ever 100 miles near there, I'll make a detour.

And we'll close the place down.

Spoke too soon. By mistake, it is being shipped to the Dr.'s office. I need to punch something.

Both political parties are guilty. But, government played a role confusing medical insurance with medical care. You don't file insurance claims when you take your car in for an oil change. But, once government married for profit health insurance companies, with doctors and drug companies, it just became a money making enterprise and patient care became in consequential.

That's it boys. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Mike, you can go to Disney now. Bar in 20 mins, last one in has to wear the Pooh Bear costume. And that dude don't wear no pants.

Not even budgie smugglers? :lmao:

Had another round of tornado's come through last night just before midnight - that's enough of this stuff! To top that off calling for 2-3 inches of snow here tomorrow night - oh wait, as long as our plane takes off before that stuff hits what do I care :-) Have a good weekend gents and will do what I can to stay connected over the next couple of weeks.
!

Yea, the weather is crazy here. Everyone is sick with all the cold & hot & allergy season is bad.

That sounds great. I too haven't been to Le Cellier in years. The bourbon is easy enough at any of the bars though.

Enjoy the weekend guys. I'll be working around the house and watching basketball if you need me.

UK and Florida seem to be the popular picks on SEC tournament. Who you cheering for? :sad2:

Not even budgie smugglers? :lmao:
Not with that a$$
Enjoy. Have not visited Le Cellier in years so let us know what you think.
Me too, it's on the backup list if we sack off Victoria & Alberts.
Is there a terrace at the Poly for cigars like there is at GF?

Have a good saturday boys from a sunny London. Watching the rugby with the FIL this afternoon and catching up with some friends for dinner at one of DW old pub haunts, as we're off to posh Surrey where she's from. Its a whole Jasmine/Aladdin thing.

Safe travels @budamacdvcr

Last edited:
Happy Saturday. Our Goddaughter spent the night to go to the church function, so I'm not up to three teenage girls for the weekend. :scared1: Thankfully, they are gone most of the day.

Tennis this morning for me and last swim meet if the season for oldest dd. Her last race of the day is the mile or 1600 Meter for you who don't speak American math.

Not with that a$$

Then you're not going to like the look of me in those budgie smugglers. :eek:

Me too, it's on the backup list if we sack off Victoria & Alberts.
Is there a terrace at the Poly for cigars like there is at GF?

We have yet to try Victoria & Albert. Just can't bring myself to drop $500 on the meal. Maybe one of these years.

Last edited:
We have yet to try Victoria & Albert. Just can't bring myself to drop $500 on the meal. Maybe one of these years.
I've booked it in the QV room. I think we'll make the call in May on whether we follow up on it. Depends how bonus season goes and the exchange rate, if I'm honest....

Top O the Mornin Dads! So that damn snow I didn't care about is here in full force so trying to to head to airport a bit earlier than planned but posting here as DW is bringing up the rear and not exactly helping us get a head start on the roads. I know it's only some snow but it is Nashville where ability to remove and plow is not a core competency. Cheers

Top O the Mornin Dads! So that damn snow I didn't care about is here in full force so trying to to head to airport a bit earlier than planned but posting here as DW is bringing up the rear and not exactly helping us get a head start on the roads. I know it's only some snow but it is Nashville where ability to remove and plow is not a core competency. Cheers
Fair Winds and Safe Travels Mike!!! Have Fun Storming the Castle!

The view in the second picture is better than the first. Glad to see that the snow didn't cause too much trouble and you made it @budamacdvcr enjoy the trip!

Our Goddaughter spent the night to go to the church function, so I'm not up to three teenage girls for the weekend. :scared1: Thankfully, they are gone most of the day.
I find one teenage girl in the house is enough. Give me three and I'll be grabbing the bottle of Kraken! At least they won't be around too much.

Tennis this morning for me and last swim meet if the season for oldest dd. Her last race of the day is the mile or 1600 Meter for you who don't speak American math.
Well, if we're getting technical it's 1600 metre but thanks for the translation :p
Good luck to her.

Tough travel day
But we made it …
[/URL]

Agreed. Way better travel picture.

Well, if we're getting technical it's 1600 metre but thanks for the translation :p
Good luck to her.

Or is it metureer? :lmao:

Evening Guys,

Made it home a couple of hours ago, apparently someone left the fridge door open. Beverley, it's cold up here!

So did I miss anything?

I find your lack of posting pictures disturbing. :darth:

Morning boys from London. Doing a night shift tonight, so putting on my cape and fangs. Watched the Big 12 game last night, looked liked a great atmosphere.

Tough travel day
[/URL]
But we made it …
[/URL]
Good job Mike. Nice view (the Poly, not you doing the Christina Aguilera car wash thing). Is that a blackhawks flag on your house? If it is, I'm campaigning the missus to get a West Ham one. And I double dare you to get the flag on a Poly bungalow.

Evening Guys,

Made it home a couple of hours ago, apparently someone left the fridge door open. Beverley, it's cold up here!

So did I miss anything?
We turned the thermostat down in NB so you wouldn't get stuck with a big bill. You're welcome.

In terms of changes, we seemed to have started to post about rum, beer, bacon, BBQ and a$$ gags, and I've never seen this before.
Welcome back mate, hopefully you'll bring back a touch of class to the lineup.

Have a good Sunday all,

Last edited:
I find your lack of posting pictures disturbing. :darth:

Patience you must have.

Something to tide you over - https://goo.gl/photos/uZA4bcgQRuKPnhmf6

Just click on the picture.

We turned the thermostat down in NB so you wouldn't get stuck with a big bill. You're welcome.

In terms of changes, we seemed to have started to post about rum, beer, bacon, BBQ and a$$ gags, and I've never seen this before.
Welcome back mate, hopefully you'll bring back a touch of class to the lineup.

Have a good Sunday all,

Thanks for looking out for us. I think we can turn the heat on now.

Enjoy Sunday.

Really? Never seen that before? Have we been reading a different thread??

Is that a blackhawks flag on your house? If it is, I'm campaigning the missus to get a West Ham one.
I noticed the Blackhawks flag too. I have a flag pole on the front of my house, but the missus only allows flags with butterflies in the summer and Santa's sleigh in the winter. I do however proudly fly a Mickey pumpkin flag in October, so at least I get something.

It is Sunday evening and all is not well. My phone died today. Sure, I had dropped it several times and it was about 4 years old and the battery had slowly not wanting to keep its charge long, but other than that, there were no signs. The worst part is that my whole life is in there - all my contact, calendars, etc of everywhere I need to be. So, I went online and purchased another one to be overnighted. I'm the only one who still uses a Microsoft Windows phone, but their operating system is far superior to Android, and the purchase price is far cheaper than iPhone. Eventually, they will stop making it and I'll go with the iPhone.

Patience you must have.

Something to tide you over - https://goo.gl/photos/uZA4bcgQRuKPnhmf6

Just click on the picture.

And, I have to click on a link? Balderdash. What happened to just posting a picture? Get off my lawn. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter