DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

image.jpeg
I don't like sea food. I will eat the shrimp at teppen edo, Don't know why. Lol
This was Tammys appetizer at the Yachtsman. This is another place we are going back in September.

Morning Guys.

Another snow day up here for DS and DW, tried to make as much noise as possible when I got up this morning.

That's a really cool picture CJ, were there other islands close by?

Keep the pics coming Dave.

Thanks, Dave, now I'm really hungry.

A friend of the kid sent her this picture of the island in Indonesia she called home for a month. If you look at the jetty on the lower left, their compound is just off that jetty. You can't really see their "buildings" from the pic. The blue buildings are the homes of the 200+ residents. She thinks the school is the long building on the upper left of the island.

Kind of cool seeing it from an arial view, it is a tiny island in the middle of nowhere. She thinks the pic came from a drone that recently arrived.

Wow, that's such a cool shot!

Top O the Mornin Dads! Couple of inches of snow this morning / today makes for just wonderful travel. Stuff is starting to ice over again and we are gonna be below freezing all day so looks like a wonderful ride home. Of course DS got the day off from school. Back roads and side streets just too dangerous so had to take to the interstate and main drags which adds about 15-20 minutes to drive so not a real good day here.
A friend of the kid sent her this picture of the island in Indonesia she called home for a month. If you look at the jetty on the lower left, their compound is just off that jetty. You can't really see their "buildings" from the pic. The blue buildings are the homes of the 200+ residents. She thinks the school is the long building on the upper left of the island.

Kind of cool seeing it from an arial view, it is a tiny island in the middle of nowhere. She thinks the pic came from a drone that recently arrived.

Extremely cool CJ!
View attachment 150256
I don't like sea food. I will eat the shrimp at teppen edo, Don't know why. Lol
This was Tammys appetizer at the Yachtsman. This is another place we are going back in September.
Love Yachtsman. When we hit here it is on non- park days hanging out at either BW or BC pools.
Morning Guys.

Another snow day up here for DS and DW, tried to make as much noise as possible when I got up this morning.
:rotfl:Well played .............

Morning fellas. Sitting here killing time at the hospital. DW is having some minor OP surgery. So it gives me time to catch up here and dream about our November trip.

Morning fellas. Sitting here killing time at the hospital. DW is having some minor OP surgery. So it gives me time to catch up here and dream about our November trip.

"Minor surgery"...defined as what other people have. Speedy recovery and while I hope you enjoy your trip, I hope November is slow in coming. Dusting of snow here today and all the schools are closed again. We won't even get above freezing until Sunday at the earliest.

Happy Tuesday. Another snow day home with the dds. But, it is way too cold outside. Filed my taxes - owe $800 to fed and $300 refund from state. I'm going to adjust those withholdings for next year.

Now that is a place I could enjoy going to work or school everyday. Do they have a tennis court? I'll volunteer to suffer and be the local pro. :lmao:

Top O the Mornin Dads! Couple of inches of snow this morning / today makes for just wonderful travel. Stuff is starting to ice over again and we are gonna be below freezing all day so looks like a wonderful ride home. Of course DS got the day off from school. Back roads and side streets just too dangerous so had to take to the interstate and main drags which adds about 15-20 minutes to drive so not a real good day here.

Same here. Keep warm.

Prayers for DW.

That's a really cool picture CJ, were there other islands close by?

Not anything of any size. Kind of an isolated place.

Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Now that is a place I could enjoy going to work or school everyday. Do they have a tennis court? I'll volunteer to suffer and be the local pro. :lmao:

No tennis but the big strip of sand cutting through the middle of the island is the space they use for volleyball.

image.jpeg
Kona. No filet here but good. ( I have no idea what that green stuff is but I didn't touch it. Lol

View attachment 150305
Teppen edo!! These were all from this past September. Anyone see a pattern here? Lol
chick-fil-a-slide1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter