Club run disney

Heads up on the registration process: proof of time or anticipated finish time cannot be modified after being entered! I made a mistake and went back to my registration through my account dashboard and it’s not modifiable.

Heads up on the registration process: proof of time or anticipated finish time cannot be modified after being entered! I made a mistake and went back to my registration through my account dashboard and it’s not modifiable.
I would check back after general registration starts. Sometimes things are wonky for the pre-registration.

I would check back after general registration starts. Sometimes things are wonky for the pre-registration.
Good suggestion, I’ll try next week, but not feeling optimistic.

The info ( i ) icon next to the time window on the edit registration view says:

“After you conclude the registration process, you will not be able to add or edit proof of time.”

“After you conclude the registration process, you will not be able to add or edit proof of time.”
That's odd, you've always been able to edit it. What a weird change for them to make.

That's odd, you've always been able to edit it. What a weird change for them to make.

I don't know if it's been discussed, but the PoT deadline for this race is March 1st. You've essentially got to have already run a qualifying time prior to registering. It still says you can change your PoT up through March 1st on the website, so I'm guessing they'll unlock it, but I don't think that's really going to impact most people. For the vast majority, you either have a PoT already or it's too late for this weekend.

Can you imagine the uproar if it’s not unlocked for general registration?

During general registration. I always skip submitting my POT to get to the payment screen faster. My shirt is usually messed up too because I just click away.

Can you imagine the uproar if it’s not unlocked for general registration?

During general registration. I always skip submitting my POT to get to the payment screen faster. My shirt is usually messed up too because I just click away.
I think it would cost them a ton in support costs. Everybody would be emailing to get it changed.

It's odd that I can change shirt size and everything like normal but not estimated time.

I just signed up for the challenge. I swore I would not run DL again until things improved. But, no. They had to have my favorite ride as the theme for the 10k and one of my favorite movies for the challenge. I am a big fan of Hocus Pocus too.

My husband is going to kill me.

Last edited:
January Me: I am not doing anymore rD races. Got DL and Coast to Coast and it’s been a great run. Gonna take a break.

February Me: I had so much fun at my rD events but I’ve got all the character/themes I want.

Disney: Swedish Chef and Chef Mickey on a medal.

March Me: Oh look. Guaranteed race entries right in my email inbox. 🤔 Well…maybe I’ll do Wine and Dine after all. It’s nice weather in Florida in November 😂🤣😂

I hope I’m not alone in this self-talk contradiction!

January Me: I am not doing anymore rD races. Got DL and Coast to Coast and it’s been a great run. Gonna take a break.

February Me: I had so much fun at my rD events but I’ve got all the character/themes I want.

March Me: Oh look. Guaranteed race entries right in my email inbox. 🤔 Well…maybe I’ll do Wine and Dine after all. It’s nice weather in Florida in November 😂🤣😂

I don’t even waste time with the denials, I’ve found it’s simpler to just give in to the runDisney addiction 🤣🤣

You are SO not alone!

I was contemplating skipping this one because I would miss Halloween with the kids. But then the Swedish chef debuted and suddenly it's "the kids are really getting too old for Halloween anyway, they won't mind"

Anyone know if the club spots sell out during the registration window as quickly as the races do?

Eta: I mean signing up to be a member of club rundisney, not the spots they get to register early for in races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter