Club run disney

I think they’re talking about getting two memberships though.

EDIT: there’s definitely confusion about the two signups you get as part of platinum. I think they think that with two memberships they can get race registrations for four people, as opposed to two race signups each for two people.
Ah ok, yes I wasn’t sure on that, thanks for clarifying. I had been thinking the 2 registrations could be 2 ppl for the same race (ie me and hubs on one membership, then the kids on the other membership). everything I’d read online made it sound like trying to just buy race entries on RunDisney.com w general public was next to impossible, even if I signed on right at the time they release them. Also didn’t realize you can only move up 1 tier at a time.
thanks for all the info! Thinking I’ll just try my luck w regular registration 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Ah ok, yes I wasn’t sure on that, thanks for clarifying. I had been thinking the 2 registrations could be 2 ppl for the same race (ie me and hubs on one membership, then the kids on the other membership). everything I’d read online made it sound like trying to just buy race entries on RunDisney.com w general public was next to impossible, even if I signed on right at the time they release them. Also didn’t realize you can only move up 1 tier at a time.
thanks for all the info! Thinking I’ll just try my luck w regular registration 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Registering on general release day is not impossible. It can be tricky and you need to be prepared with a plan, but it's very doable.

... and now we get to resume the general frustration of waiting for the registration email, not getting it and then fighting with RunDisney customer support for a few days.

Double checking… Platinum allows for 2 races of the weekend; if I sign up for the challenge that counts as 1…
what happens to the other one? Can I register other person for the 5k?
Thanks

Hi, all. My DD and I are new gold Club runDisney members this year. Has anyone seen the October virtual 10k items on their dashboard yet? The website says they should load automatically to our accounts but we don't have anything yet and I was wondering if that was typical timing or if it's because we're new and there's a glitch.

Hi, all. My DD and I are new gold Club runDisney members this year. Has anyone seen the October virtual 10k items on their dashboard yet? The website says they should load automatically to our accounts but we don't have anything yet and I was wondering if that was typical timing or if it's because we're new and there's a glitch.
It’s not available in mine yet either, and I’m in my second year. It’s probably another example of Disney IT at work 😄😄

Hi… do you know pls at what time is the early window for the expo? (W&D)
Thanks

Looks like my Welcome Kit is being delivered on 10/19. I had to have it rerouted to a UPS store because they sent it to my old address so not sure if I can get it that day or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter