Chase Disney Credit Card

There is usually a bonus if you sign up and spend a certain amount in a set time period. There is no cash back per se, it is a Disney gift card you earn. And it's a low percentage, basically 1% back and even the more upgraded card (with an annual fee) isn't much higher, it's 2% on a few things. I have the basic no fee version and use it more for special offers for Disney Visa card members (such as resort discounts, some merch and dining discounts, etc). For cash back, you are better off with a different card that has higher cash back percentages. I have a better card from Chase for cash back that I can use how I want, not restricted to Disney.

currently doing a statement credit with either card signup per DOC

Chase has increased the bonus on both of their Disney Visa credit cards:

• Chase Disney Premier Visa Card with $49 annual fee: Get $400 Statement Credit after you spend $1000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. (regular bonus is $300)
  • Chase Disney Visa Card with no annual fee: Get $250 Statement Credit after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. (regular bonus is $150)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter