World Of Color Dessert Package For Diabetics

PineappleSky

Earning My Ears
Hey all! My dad is wanting to surprise my mom with a date night in September when they go to Disneyland with a WOC dessert package, but as he and my mom are both type 2 diabetic, what are the dessert packages like for those with that type of diet restriction? I know it sounds silly, but they really love the show and this could be a fun experience for them. I know that when you go to reserve the package you can tell them about your dietary needs, or at least this is what I am reading online, but I haven't heard what kind of things they offer for those who have diabetes. If anyone has any idea about the food that is served to diabetics I would love to pass this knowledge onto my dear old dad. TIA.

I was at Disneyland in August and had gestational diabetes at the time. As instructed I emailed the special diet team 2 weeks in advance to let them know. For the World of Color dessert party they tried to email me the day of the dessert party at 4pm, but I was at the park so did not see it. They ended up giving me a plate with just fruit and cheese. I was surprised how few sugar free option there were at Disneyland.

I was at Disneyland in August and had gestational diabetes at the time. As instructed I emailed the special diet team 2 weeks in advance to let them know. For the World of Color dessert party they tried to email me the day of the dessert party at 4pm, but I was at the park so did not see it. They ended up giving me a plate with just fruit and cheese. I was surprised how few sugar free option there were at Disneyland.

We have upcoming reservations, and this is disappointing to hear. A member of our party has similar restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter