Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

I told the family we are definitely going to WDW next summer(2018). ::yes:: I think DH has finally accepted that.:lmao: I was hoping to go this summer for 25th, still may see what "magical" deals are out there but most likely will wait until next summer.

:faint: Having a "Monday" on a Friday! A little "prevent cancer" work early this morning at the dermatologist for DH. Before we left he installed the anti-virus "stuff" on my computer since it was getting ready to expire. Tried to get on when we returned and the whole computer is "haywire"! :furious: He's been trying to figure out what's wrong for 2 hours! Finally decided to check in on HIS computer! :goodvibes :tink::tink:

Is it inside? Is it in the eating area or entrance/check in area?

It's something you would use in the 1700's? A wheel? A basket?

72ee3d3e-c074-4af3-8229-c263ee8dff56_zpslc2e2osc.jpg

This is in the eating area. It's not a wheel or basket and would think it was not in use in the 1700's except maybe in a very wealthy household. :goodvibes :tink:

:faint: Having a "Monday" on a Friday! A little "prevent cancer" work early this morning at the dermatologist for DH. Before we left he installed the anti-virus "stuff" on my computer since it was getting ready to expire. Tried to get on when we returned and the whole computer is "haywire"! :furious: He's been trying to figure out what's wrong for 2 hours! Finally decided to check in on HIS computer! :goodvibes :tink::tink:

Makes me so glad I have an Apple/Mac and don't have to think about anti-virus stuff! Hope he figures out your computer! I would be lost without my computer anymore!

This is in the eating area. It's not a wheel or basket and would think it was not in use in the 1700's except maybe in a very wealthy household. :goodvibes :tink:

I don't have anymore guesses on this one.

Makes me so glad I have an Apple/Mac and don't have to think about anti-virus stuff! Hope he figures out your computer! I would be lost without my computer anymore!

He finally figured it out. The anti-virus software that came WITH the computer was messing it up! :confused3 Not something he installed so he was confused with the whole thing. "Uninstalled" it and it immediately went back to normal. :woohoo: :tink:

I don't have anymore guesses on this one.

Is is something used in the kitchen or other part of a house?

I have no clue never been in side this place before so I am not sure what the décor is like

You give up to quickly Denise :rotfl:... Terri and Jeff have asked good "clue" questions! :worship: This is used in the kitchen (or on the table). Jeff, it's not part of the "decor" so that shouldn't stop you from thinking :scratchin and is used in many table service restaurants. :scratchin :tink:

You give up to quickly Denise :rotfl:... Terri and Jeff have asked good "clue" questions! :worship: This is used in the kitchen (or on the table). Jeff, it's not part of the "decor" so that shouldn't stop you from thinking :scratchin and is used in many table service restaurants. :scratchin :tink:

some type of fancy cutlery

Is it a lazy susan?

Just heard an AMAZING band at one of the Inaugural Balls. :worship: They're a family of 6 kids from Nashville...twin 10 year old brothers play an AWESOME trumpet...called Pelican 212. They play "oldies" and I could listen to them all evening! I googled them and to many of my favorite oldies to copy/paste just one! Check 'em out...

This is smaller than a lazy susan...but larger than a fork/knife. :goodvibes :tink:

Just heard an AMAZING band at one of the Inaugural Balls. :worship: They're a family of 6 kids from Nashville...twin 10 year old brothers play an AWESOME trumpet...called Pelican 212. They play "oldies" and I could listen to them all evening! I googled them and to many of my favorite oldies to copy/paste just one! Check 'em out...

This is smaller than a lazy susan...but larger than a fork/knife. :goodvibes :tink:

How about a salt or pepper mill/grinder?

Steph had a soccer game so I caught some of the highlights.

How about a salt or pepper mill/grinder?

Steph had a soccer game so I caught some of the highlights.

:yay::yay::yay: SOCCER...:yay::yay::yay:...good for her! Brahmanettes won tonight again, 10-2! Redstorm sat this one out too but she's pretty sure she'll be ready for next Tuesday's game! :cool1: Foot is much better and she sees the trainer Monday. Keeping our fingers crossed!

You're on the right track but not a salt or pepper mill/grinder. Another hint...WE used this at the table. :goodvibes :tink:

:yay::yay::yay: SOCCER...:yay::yay::yay:...good for her! Brahmanettes won tonight again, 10-2! Redstorm sat this one out too but she's pretty sure she'll be ready for next Tuesday's game! :cool1: Foot is much better and she sees the trainer Monday. Keeping our fingers crossed!

You're on the right track but not a salt or pepper mill/grinder. Another hint...WE used this at the table. :goodvibes :tink:

Salad tongs?

She's playing indoor soccer to brush up in her skills so she can play in the fall for school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter