Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Can't seem to quote but Diane is your picture from Epcot?

fbf25bff-29e1-4bd7-ad6a-5efede2bdc72_zpsxb7llpaa.jpg

Tis is from a park and associated with a shop.

Glad your DH got the snow blower going! Do you have a lot of driveway/side walks to clear? We only have like 3 inches of snow out here! That's unheard of. We should have a foot of snow on the ground by now. But it's cold. Supposed to get down to 10 tonight. But I see you have a negative 2 in your forecast! :cold:

No it's not from Epcot. Yes by Friday it's supposed to get really cold lows in the negative and highs in the low teens.:cold::cold::cold::cold:

No it's not from Epcot. Yes by Friday it's supposed to get really cold lows in the negative and highs in the low teens.:cold::cold::cold::cold:

Is your crop from the MK or HS?

It's 7 degrees outside and I have to go feed the poor pigs. And, next week when I have to fly back east for Christmas, it's going to be down to zero. High of 11!!! I hate leaving my house in the winter. I told my daughter and cousin that I'm going to start coming out every other Christmas from now on.

Is your crop from the MK or HS?

It's 7 degrees outside and I have to go feed the poor pigs. And, next week when I have to fly back east for Christmas, it's going to be down to zero. High of 11!!! I hate leaving my house in the winter. I told my daughter and cousin that I'm going to start coming out every other Christmas from now on.

My crop is from HS.

You should switch off one year you go there and the next year they come see you.

My crop is from HS.

You should switch off one year you go there and the next year they come see you.

A shop in HS, right? The Star Wars exit shop?

I wish they would come out here but there's 6 of them (DD, SIL, baby GD, Jason/cousin, Baby Mamma, toddler). And Jason and Kelly can't even take time off at Christmas (accountant/UPS).

A shop in HS, right? The Star Wars exit shop?

I wish they would come out here but there's 6 of them (DD, SIL, baby GD, Jason/cousin, Baby Mamma, toddler). And Jason and Kelly can't even take time off at Christmas (accountant/UPS).

Not the Star Wars exit shop.

Too bad they can't take time off. But sounds like it's easier for you to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter