Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Ok now Jeff. Karolyn and I told you we would be pointing at your last crop. Well we finally did it tonight. I want you to know that we were over in Epcot and we made a special trip over to the Magic Kingdom tonight just for this picture. Having to to through security twice just for your crop. Karolyn says you better enjoy this one for when we meet for our where in the world get together, she just might knock you in the head because David really really hungry. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Is it a sign?

Karolyn guesses Epcot. I will guess MK

This is from the MK. It's not from a shop or food service or meet and greet. It's not from an attraction but it's sign/poster related to an specific attraction. Not on or in a window.

Ok now Jeff. Karolyn and I told you we would be pointing at your last crop. Well we finally did it tonight. I want you to know that we were over in Epcot and we made a special trip over to the Magic Kingdom tonight just for this picture. Having to to through security twice just for your crop. Karolyn says you better enjoy this one for when we meet for our where in the world get together, she just might knock you in the head because David really really hungry. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looks cold :cold:

Nice picture.:thumbsup2 It looks so festive.:santa: It does look a little chilly. 55-60?:rotfl2: It is 13 here.:cold::cold: We want to see more pictures.:banana: Karolyn I like your Mickey shirt.

Last edited:
Nice picture.:thumbsup2 It looks so festive.:santa: It does look a little chilly. 55-60?:rotfl2: It is 13 here.:cold::cold: We want to see more pictures.:banana: Karolyn I like your Mickey shirt.

Karolyn says thanks. It is chilly. Now it is probably in upper 50's. Karolyn wants to know how much snow is on the ground?

And another picture for you Jeff. You should have come down and gotten in the middle. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I donno my picture was from a different angle maybe you should go back and try again lol

Is it for the Jingle Cruise?

This is from the MK. It's not from a shop or food service or meet and greet. It is a poster about the Jingle Jungle Cruise. Now just tell me where the poster is. Not on or in a window.

Karolyn says thanks. It is chilly. Now it is probably in upper 50's. Karolyn wants to know how much snow is on the ground?

And another picture for you Jeff. You should have come down and gotten in the middle. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

David looks like he's trying to be a good sport. I hope you got him something to eat!

This is from the MK. It's not from a shop or food service or meet and greet. It is a poster about the Jingle Jungle Cruise. Now just tell me where the poster is. Not on or in a window.

David looks like he's trying to be a good sport. I hope you got him something to eat!

In the tunnel/entrance area? or near the ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter