• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

97420b52-8380-45c1-bf93-252fb05ba5fc_zpsot36cbjv.jpg

FINALLY got Photobucket back! :faint: Yes...this is from a GF shop; now you get to figure out what it is! :goodvibes :tink:

should I mention now or later that I have a 6 day weekend this week lol

I took some time off and Halloween to be with james

maybe during that time I can find some time to turn on the computer and do some crops lol

6 day weekend:P:P:P What is James going to be for Halloween?

Your where in the world news correspondence will give you a first hand opinion of what the new Soarin around the world is like in a few minutes. Boarding now. ::yes:: :-)

Soarin was very good. In line for Frozen. Might be a long wait for you to hear my opinion

The things a News correspondent has to do. :rotfl2:

Soarin was very good. In line for Frozen. Might be a long wait for you to hear my opinion

The things a News correspondent has to do. :rotfl2:

Long lines? I've seen some 60+ minute wait times unless you catch it at the WS rope drop. Also heard, for FROZEN fans, it's worth the wait. :thumbsup2 How was wait time for Soarin'? Hoping to catch that more than once. You have our "gratitude" for your sacrifice :rotfl:. Life as a "reporter" is tough but that's why you get paid the big bucks! :lmao: :tink:

Long lines? I've seen some 60+ minute wait times unless you catch it at the WS rope drop. Also heard, for FROZEN fans, it's worth the wait. :thumbsup2 How was wait time for Soarin'? Hoping to catch that more than once. You have our "gratitude" for your sacrifice :rotfl:. Life as a "reporter" is tough but that's why you get paid the big bucks! :lmao: :tink:

in Atlanta last night I saw they had a FastPass window open for Soarin so I was basically a walk right on it

First time sign said a 90 minute wait. Left to go get something from the shop in China. Got back in line at 10 minutes to 9. Illuminations is going on right now and I should be on ride in 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter