• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It is the top of a fence, bottom teeth from a smile, or the bottom of an "umbrella"? :lmao:

Inside or outside?

Value, mod or deluxe?

97420b52-8380-45c1-bf93-252fb05ba5fc_zpsot36cbjv.jpg

This is inside at a deluxe resort; not the top of a fence, a smile or the bottom of an umbrella :umbrella::umbrella::umbrella:. :rotfl: :tink:

Shop or food service?

Is this from a resort on the monorail? Or Boardwalk?

Is it part of something that serves a purpose or part of the décor?

On my goodness...it's a MONDAY :faint:. One daughter & husband is in Louisiana; the other in Colorado; and Mimi and Pappy "get" the responsibilities of "staying home"...the kids, the dogs...! :eek: And now Photobucket is down so I can't repost my picture but...

this is from a resort shop on the monorail so not Boardwalk; it's not really part of the décor and does serve a purpose. :goodvibes :tink:

On my goodness...it's a MONDAY :faint:. One daughter & husband is in Louisiana; the other in Colorado; and Mimi and Pappy "get" the responsibilities of "staying home"...the kids, the dogs...! :eek: And now Photobucket is down so I can't repost my picture but...

this is from a resort shop on the monorail so not Boardwalk; it's not really part of the décor and does serve a purpose. :goodvibes :tink:

GF?

should I mention now or later that I have a 6 day weekend this week lol

I took some time off and Halloween to be with james

maybe during that time I can find some time to turn on the computer and do some crops lol

should I mention now or later that I have a 6 day weekend this week lol

I took some time off and Halloween to be with james

maybe during that time I can find some time to turn on the computer and do some crops lol

:thumbsup2 Sounds like a GOOD idea! I'd love to solve some crops! :rotfl: I don't know who will have more fun at Halloween...YOU or James! :rolleyes: :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter