• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where In The World #20

So sorry to hear it's always so hard to say goodbye to a pet

VERY :sad2:...but I'm going to enjoy him while he's still here. I already miss the days I'd trip over him :goodvibes; he'd always stay so close to me when I walked in the yard I'd find myself falling over him :rotfl:. It's been a long time since he's done that...sleeps a lot now but still full of "tail wagging and puppy dog kisses" :lovestruc and I'm cherishing every minute of it.
Tough isn't it. I have a 2 day week coming up. LA LA LA LA LA LA LA :lmao:

Hope I don't have to deal with the REALLY tough stuff for awhile yet :(...the more memories I can gather, the better. :goodvibes At one time we had 6 dogs in our backyard plus son-in-laws, who would walk to our house every day after they'd leave for work and school. They were all close to the same age and over the past 4 years we've said goodbye to one of them every year. "Time marches on....". As for your "2 day LALALALALALALALA week ahead...:P:P:P:P:P. :tink:

Is it a type of deer? :tink:

IMG_1582a_zpsc46cdefc.jpg

Not a deer. You're thinking too hard. Look at the colors, what animal has those colors.

YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE PNEUMONIA! :scared: Wow...that wind chill is brutal and you had to walk out in it! I know the show was worth it though; now, you take care of YOURSELF! Read on Facebook the other night that honey was so good for a cough...mix 8 teaspoons honey with 4 teaspoons of lemon juice to have on hand for coughs. Old fashioned home remedy but couldn't hurt to try. :cold: :tink:

Just got back from the doctor. I have bronchitis that is starting to develop into pneumonia. Have antibiotics and medicine for cough. I have to rest so no work until Wednesday but only if I'm feeling better and my fever is gone. Temps here are stupidly cold. This morning was -13 with a "real feel" of -38.:cold:

IMG_1582a_zpsc46cdefc.jpg

Not a deer. You're thinking too hard. Look at the colors, what animal has those colors.

Just got back from the doctor. I have bronchitis that is starting to develop into pneumonia. Have antibiotics and medicine for cough. I have to rest so no work until Wednesday but only if I'm feeling better and my fever is gone. Temps here are stupidly cold. This morning was -13 with a "real feel" of -38.:cold:

I was going to say zebra first thing but thought that was to easy! :rotfl2: party:...NO WORK= a 4 day weekend for you! :woohoo: On the "serious side"...you ARE sick! Bronchitis is NO fun but you "picked" a good time to have to stay indoors. WOW...-13 :crazy::cold:...unbelievable! :faint: It's windy as the dickens here today but 73 degrees...that's crazy WARM :crazy: :beach: for FEBRUARY! Good for Goopy though; he's doing much better this morning. Ate some more chicken/rice (I hid HIS antibiotics in it :rolleyes:...he does NOT like that pill) and he even ventured a short way into the yard for the first time in 4 days. :yay: Cautiously optimistic so far but I can feel his little heart and, like the vet said, it sounds like an old wash machine. :sad2: :tink:

Ok, this is my first attempt at posting a crop, so go easy on me. It was either way to big or way to small. Finally got it in between. :rolleyes:
crop small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter